💫 Chapter-15💫

Yoongi came in the class with Hoseok behind him. He was shocked when he heard whatever happened with Jungkook. But more than that now he is angry. And when he came in class, each and every person their can tell how angry he was.

Namjoon saw him coming and went towards him.

Namjoon- Sir, someo--

Yoongi- Hoseok told me everything Namjoon. Don't worry, I will find out who did this to Jungkook.

Namjoon- Ok.

Yoongi came and stood infront of class while Hoseok and Namjoon went and sat back on their seats.

Yoongi- I will only ask one time, who dared did this type of thing with Mr. Jungkook.

He asked in a very deep and cold voice. But no one spoke. Until a girl raised her hand.

Yoongi- Yes, Betty. (Random Name)

Betty- Mr. Kim, Before I came to class, I saw  Min-jun, the new student talking with someone. He was saying something like I have done everything and when he will open the door he will get hitted with a duster.

Namjoon looked at her and then at Yoongi.

Yoongi- Are you sure Betty?

Betty- 100% sure Mr. Kim. And I am Pretty sure, he was talking about what happened now only. Last time Mr. Jungkook gave him a Punishment because he disturbed him and the whole class, maybe he did it because of that.

Min-jun- Yah, what the hell are you saying. I didn't did anything like this. Ok?

Yoongi- Min-jun, don't raise your voice. And you and Betty both of you come in Principal office.

Hoseok- Why Betty?

Hoseok whispered to Namjoon.

Namjoon- She will tell Jin Hyung, what she told us.

Namjoon whispered back and Hoseok nodded making a '😮' shaped mouth.
He saw Betty and Minjun going to to the principal office. Yoongi came near him and said

Yoongi- Don't worry. Your Hyung is fine. I will go and check in him.

Hoseok- Thank you.

Saying this Yoongi also went.

After School
At Home

Jimin- I am not lying Joonie. This really happened.

Namjoon- Hyung, stop it. It's not possible.

~ What's not possible?

They both tuned back and saw Jin standing with Taehyung. They came and sat beside their brothers.

Jimin- You also don't know Hyung?

Jin- About what?

Jimin- Tae, you must know then?

Taehyung- Know what?

Jimin- Oh gosh. Both of you don't know.
Let me tell you. First tell me you both know what happened to Jungkook Hyung this morning in class.  Right?

Taehyung, Jin- Yes, we know.

Jimin- And after that Jin Hyung you suspened him from school for 2 weeks. Right?

Jin- Yes, I did.

Jimin- Hyung, I got to know from somewhere that he is on Hospital right now.

Jin and Taehyung both widened their eyes.

Jin- What? How?

Namjoon- According to Jimin Hyung or someone who told him, after school someone beated Min-jun so much that he is in hospital right now.

Jin- Huh? Who beated him? And this much that he is in hospital?

~ Who is in hospital Hyung?

Jin turned back and saw Yoongi with Jungkook. He signalled them to sit. As they sat he said

Jin- Someone beated Min-jun, the boy who did this prank with Jungkook. And right now he is in hospital.

Yoongi- Huh? How the hell!!?

Namjoon- Hyung, It may not be true. I guess someone just spread a rumor.

Jimin- No. In my class group, we even received a photo of him. Tae you can check on your phone too. It is their.

Jimin said and and Taehyung took his phone out. He searched for the photo. And when he found it, he looked at it. Jin, Yoongi and Jungkook were also looking at it.

Jin- Gosh. It's really true.

Yoongi- Ya, I thought it was all a lie, like Joonie said.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook and Taehyung who were still looking at the photo.

Yoongi- Why are you both staring at it like this?

He said both none of them replied. Taehyung pointed at something and Jungkook looked at that. They both looked at each other with wide eyes. Jin, Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon were confused but got scared when they heard a very loud voice.

Jungkook and Taehyung- HOSEOKKK!!!!!!!!

(Yoongi- Jhooooooooooooooooooooooooope 😜😜)

Hey Moon lights
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 770