chapter eleven

Three weeks later,
I have been the happiest this past week, things were begining to fall in place for me and Raphael. Now i could finally say that we were a couple. I was glad that it wasn't Raphael that tried to kill my baby and he looked sincere. Mornings have been crazy, i have been throwing up frequently, probably because i am eating to much and always sleeping. The old Raphael was back, he was always there but i was way too angry to see it. He is always there with me. He wishes for us to go out but i dont want us running from anyone so we have our dates in the house. At first, i wanted to hide my sickness from him but he found out and he always patting my back and holding unto my hair. I wasn't sure if this was fairy tale ending i wanted because we couldn't go out without someone trying to kill us and the cause of it was on the loose. Raphael told me that if i ever crossparts with my father, i should pretend that i dont a single thing and just act as if i was happy to see him alive. I nodded but i wasn't sure that i was going to be needing that.
" hey baby, are you thinking about me " Raphael said in a sleepy voice to me.
" no, i was thinking about us"
"do you need anything"
"just my morning kisses, that's all i need" i said and he kissed me. I pushed him off and ran to the toilet to vomit, he entered the toilet as he patted my back and he said " there, there, it's okay "
He was the best support for me, and everytime i end up in the toilet, he is always forcing me to go to the hospital but today he didn't say anything. "aren't you going to force me to go to the hospital "
"no,let's shower together "
I rolled my eyes and he was grinning at me, after that heart to heart talk we had, we have been quite close and we have been showering together. And i gotten kind of used to it and i guess he had gotten used to my reaction.
After our shower, Raphael asked me to dress up well and i didn't wear my shorts today. I wore a sweat shirt and jeans. Raphael made breakfast when i was still looking for what to wear. He has been the only one making all the meals , and we couldn't order because it might be poisoned and if you are wondering how we got things to cook, it is thanks to Fiona and Aaron. They have been doing grocery shopping for us and i was grateful. Fiona and Aaron are dating now and i am so happy for them. I talked to Fiona about why she didn't tell me everything but she said that i wasn't ready. I agreed with her though.
I went downstairs and i saw Raphael serving all the dishes. I went close to him and wrapped my hands around his waist and i heard him laugh.
" did i make the food that you were craving "
"yes, you did and i am so happy "
"yes you are " he was used to this action. I usually hug him whenever he makes what i am craving for.
After eating, Raphael said "baby, let's go to the hospital "
"but i dont want to go "
"we have to and it isn't for you, I have something to do there "
"but "
"shh, i already called a driver to arrange a car for us to go to the hospital "
"must i go "
"yes" he said as he rolled his eyes at me.
We were talking about different things, we talked about Aaron and Fiona. We were like besties. I always sqeauled when he says something chessy about them and he always rolled his eyes.
At the hospital, i found out that Raphael tricked me to go to the hospital. We went inside together, where i was going to have a blood test. We were holding hands as we waited for the nurse to draw my blood. When she was about to draw it, Raphael's phone rang. "go and answer it" i nudged him to go but he shaked his head negatively.
"please sir, can you go and recieve it"
"never mind, i will switch it off"
" no what if it is something important" i said as he nodded he pecked my forehead as he said he was coming.
I was alone with the nurse and i felt someone blocking my nose with something as everything fades.

Raphael's POV. (Finally!!!)
I went outside to recieve the call. "hello, who is this "
"hehehehe, Morgans always claiming how smart he is " the person said as he hung up. I closed my eyes and prayed that i was wrong about everything i was thinking. I rushed back to the room and i didn't see Elaura. I saw a different nurse so i asked. "where is the other nurse here "
"i am the only one here, i had to take a pregnant woman to see the gynaecologist when she started bleeding"
"so no one was here?"
"no"
I wanted to shout at myself for being foolish, and all this was my fault. If i had not forced her to come to the hospital to clear my doubts. She would not have been kidnapped, i called Aaron to meet me. I searched the hospital, highs and low and i was glad that she wasn't killed but kidnapped. I set an appointment with this doctor, so someone must have found out about it. I was still thinking if it was Andrew or Maxwell ( Elaura's father).
I saw Aaron, "call Andrew and ask him if he was the one that took Elaura, while i call Maxwell "
"so you finally called, i thought you didn't care about my daughter hehehe" he said as he laughed evily.
"Maxwell, where the hell is she"
"somewhere but she is with me, i might kill if she knows the truth but if she doesnt i will let her live until you come " he said and i prayed to God that she doesnt act like she knows.
"son, did you tell her "
" no , i didn't tell her anything "
"until she wakes up and if i find out you are lying i would shoot her knees" he said as he hung up.
"there's no need to ask Andrew, Maxwell is with her and call Andrew to come "
"okay"
I walked to the car and Aaron followe me in and i drove to the apartment.
When Andrew came, " Andrew, you know this is all your fault right"
"i am sorry man, do you think i would come here if i wasn't, i finally saw your girl and i recognized her and i tried to call you but you were busy. I was going to give everything back to you"
"how did you know her"
"she was the girl that saved me that night when i was almost killed and i said i was going to repay her but i lost her contact."
"i sent you her picture "
" you sent me a picture of her junior high, how was i supposed to recognize her"
"but it is too late" Aaron said.
"we have to find her, Andrew gather your best men, and also find the best bomb detonator, i think we are going to be needing them" i said as i called out to Aaron.
"Aaron, find her location, i need to drown myself in alchohol"
"i am not going to let you drink, what if we find her do we have to wait for you to sober up or what"
"fine "

Three days later.( Elaura POV)
" i have in this room for three days, i saw the man that i called father, he was alive hale and hearty, i remembered Raphael's words. That i was to pretend that i didn't know he was bad. When i saw him, i pretended to share some tears, he was suprised, i hugged him since i wasn't tied. I have been treated well and i have been eating so much. I miss Raphael, i dont know if he looking for me. I was thinking when the door opened it was a guy, his name is Brian, he is so rude and cruel. He is also father's right hand man. He held me as he dragged me outside and i started crying when i saw Raphael, he looked stressed and tired.
"awwn, the reunion has already started but it wont take long"
"dont touch her, Maxwell "
"i wont she is my daughter any way"
"let's make a deal, give her to me and i will give you everything i have "
"awwn, it's so cute"
" take her inside"
"no, Raphael, you should not give him anything " i shouted and Brian slapped me loudly. I almost passed out, Brian was a big man so his palm was naturally big, when he hit me, i started seeing stars and moon. I felt dizzy as everything faded.