chapter twelve

Third person POV.
When Raphael saw that Brian hit Elaura, he was filled with rage and when she passed out he almost shot Brian but Aaron and Andrew held him. " awwn, what did you say again " Maxwell said.
" come closer " Raphael said and Maxwell walked to him and asked "what" and Raphael spat on his face and boom!!!. Maxwell's men wanted to attack him but Raphael's men wouldn't let them.

Raphael POV.
I started shooting people as i used my eyes to look for Maxwell. I saw him talking to someone and he nodded. When he saw me, he smiled and mouthed SHE IS WEARING A BOMB. He said as he started running. I called Aaron,
" hey, i want you and Andrew to look for Elaura, and carry that guy for the bomb "
"okay and send me a message when you are through "

After i hung up, i ran in the same direction as Maxwell and i saw him with the guy that hit Elaura. I was filled with rage, he ran towards me and we started fighting, i punched him and he punched me too. I remove my dagger and stabbed his right eye. I stabbed the hand that he used to slap Elaura.
And i stabbed his heart, then he was dead. I ran in the same direction as Maxwell. I jumped on him as he fell to the floor. I punched him, i used all the anger in me to punch him and when i remembered my child that i lost. I wanted to kill him, i held his neck to choke him and he spat in my eyes. I tried to clean it and the MF, carried a remote control. He smiled and said " dont move " i did as he said because i didn't get a message from Aaron.
"i got the last laugh, didn't i ?, now goodbye to Elaura " he said as he pressed the button, i closed my eyes as i waited to hear the sound but i didn't hear anything. I opened my eyes and i saw Maxwell trying to press the button. I ran to him, i took out my other dagger and stabbed his heart and he died instantly. I was tired but i had to see Elaura. I ran up and i saw her. She saw me too as she started crying and i didn't know why. She jumped on me and hugged me. I hugged her too, i felt like crying because i had thought that i had lost her but here she was okay. "i fufilled my promise, love, now our baby can rest in peace"
"oh, i love you so much Raphael "
" i love you too " she came down as she called out to Aaron to help me, "why are you calling him "
"you are bleeding, you have been shot"
"i didn't even realise"
"we need to get you to the hospital "
And we all left the building and they drove me to the hospital. And i couldn't help but feel sleepy but i heard Elaura's voice begging me not to sleep but i couldn't stop falling asleep. And everything went black.

Elaura POV.
"Aaron drive faster please " i said and cried at the same time as i held Raphael in my hands.
When we got to the hospital, Aaron and Andrew placed him on a stretcher. He went into the theatre. I was pacing and everything blacked out.

Third person POV.
Elaura was admitted also after she passed out. Aaron called Fiona to come and she stayed with Elaura while the guys waited in front of the operating room. After two hours, Raphael was pushed out of the operating room and they said he was okay and they just had to wait for him to wake up.

Elaura POV.
When i woke up, i saw Fiona, she was happy when she saw me. " hey girl" she said.
"hi, how is Raphael "
" so you dont care about your body, well Raphael is okay and he is just sleeping "
"okay,thanks " i said as i sighed in relief.
"girl, you wont ask about yourself right?"
"i probably just stressed out, Brian slapped me hard"
"who is Brian "
"Maxwell's right hand man"
"oh, but that's not it girl, you are pregnant "
"okay_ what the hell did you say"
"i said you are pregnant, the doctor said that you are seven weeks or six weeks, i cant remember but you certainly pregnant "
"what"
"why are you crying "
"because i almost killed my baby again "
"again?"
" yeah, the day i saw you, i lost my baby "
"awwn, so sorry and now you have another baby " she squealed and i giggled. We were still talking more like Fiona was talking when a nurse walked in.
" ma'am are you related to Mr. Morgans ". She asked and i was scared. Did something happen to him, i thought.
I nodded "well, are you Elaura" i nodded again.
"well can you go see him, he just woke up and he wanted to see you but when they told him you were admitted, he asked to see you and he removed the drip inserted" i stood up as i walked to his room with Fiona. I know that was quite rude but i needed to see Raphael.
When i got to his room, i saw him trying to stand up but Aaron and Andrew were not letting him." are you crazy? " i shouted and they all turned to me. I walked to him and i forced him to lie down. We were alone. I held his hands as i said " Raphael, i love you so much and i was scared when you passed out, i was wondering all the bad things that could happen to you, God Raphael dont scare me like that again because i would not know how i am going to survive alone with our child " i said and i saw him trying fight back his tears as he said "you're pregnant? " i nodded as i hugged him. I let him cry on me and we were both sobbing quietly. I said " you are going to make a great dad, Raphael "
"and you are going to be a great mother, Elaura "
"what about my mother, you didn't mention her"
"i dont know her" he said and i was disappointed but he added"my mum might know her" i smiled as i hugged him again.

Two months later.
I was four months pregnant, life has been great and we were no longer running or fighting. We just lived normally, Raphael was home most of the time because Aaron was watching his business and Andrew was watching the gang. Andrew proposed to his girlfriend, she is a gang member and we all met together. We had dinner and celebrated it while Fiona and Aaron announced that they were getting married. They are married already and they are trying for a baby. And this was the fairytale ending that i want.
"hey baby, and hey my child's mother " Raphael said and i was blushing.
"what do you want this time "
"i have something to tell you, but dont panic "
"okay...."
" my parents wants to meet you "
"what...what "
"i know, i know, but my parents aren't like that"
"they are good people and we can finally know who your mum is"
"you sure"
"yes, so we will visit them tomorrow "
"okay"
(Skip to tomorrow)
I dressed in a blue gown that was showing my little baby bump.
We got into the car and Raphael has been trying to convince me that things we be great.
"what if your mum doesnt like me"
"she doesnt have a choice but to like you "
"okay"
When we got to his house, i saw his mother picture , i recognized her because Raphael looks just like her. I saw a lady and Raphael said that she's his sister, she glared at me but smiled at her brother. "Rafe, i have missed you "
"how are you, little princess"
"i am fine"
"where is dad"
"in the study"
"okay, Show Elaura around, i need to talk to dad"
"oh..okay " she said and she looked unhappy so i said " Raphael, no need i am tired, i should rest until your mum and dad show up"
"okay" he pecked me on my forehead and went upstairs.

I sat down in the living room after Raphael left and his sister sat down also." what do you want "
"what do you mean "
"you, probably dont like my brother, maybe you are here for his money "
"are you alright"
"who is the father of the child "
"what the hell are you saying, what the hell do you mean by that question. "I asked
She looked stunned "am i lying"
"consider yourself lucky, you know i would have slapped you, you should be thankful that i am pregnant. "
She smiled as she said "i love you already, do you have a brother"
I was shocked with the change, "no but i dont understand "
"i was just pulling your leg, my name is Aurora"
" oh..okay "
"so are we friends"
"sure"
"hey mum" she said and i stood up, i saw his mother she was looking at me and she was so happy and i sighed in relief.
She hugged me as she said " you are just like your mum and i am so glad that your dad named you after your mother"
" ma'am can you please tell me about my mother"
" let's sit, how far gone are you "
"i am four months pregnant "
"okay, come let's talk about your mum "
I sat down opposite her, she sighed before she said " your mum's name is also Elaura, she knew that she would not be able to give birth safely but she loved your father and she was ready to give her life to have you "
"and she died a week after giving birth to you, people said that your father died because he was sick but he died because he couldn't wait to meet your mum" she said as she started crying and Aurora started patting her back.
"mum, i cant see you crying so you dont need to talk about them again "
We talked about other things like how i was feeling, like how i was coping with being pregnant. We were still talking when Raphael walked in with a middle aged man.
"hey, Elaura, meet my dad"
"hi, Mr. Morgans. "
"how are you?, honey doesnt she look so much like Elaura "
"yes, i told her "
" i like her already "
"me too"Aurora said.
"me too" Mrs Morgans said too.
And we all laughed together and that was how i fell in love with the Morgans. The end.
____________________________________________
Hehehe, i got you. This isn't the end check the next chapter.