Epilogue

Five years after.
It's been the best five years of my life. It had covered all the pain i felt five years before. I had two children, Derrick Morgans my first child and Melissa Morgans my second child.
Fiona had a daughter bethany and she is a few month older than Melissa. And they are best of friends. Andrew and Karen had a set of twins. A boy and a girl. I was married to Raphael already. We were all married.
"mum, help me " Melissa shouted.
"What's wrong baby " i asked as i carried her.
" Derwink, is a scary monster"
" Derrick is not a monster"
" mum, put Melissa down, i want to play with her"
"dont you want me to carry you too"
"no, i dont, i am a man " i rolled my eyes at him. He was always acting like a grown up. Melissa was smarter than her age but in the wrong way. She was acting like a teenage girl in love whenever she was with Andrew kids.
"mum, what should we do now"
" let's watch a movie "
"romance"
"documentary"
"no and mel, where did you learn that from"
"from my bestie, Bethany, she said that her mum always like watching romance"
"shhh, dont let daddy hear you " i said and she giggled.
"Daddy, you're home" she shouted again.
"hey kids, hey mother of my children "
"hey baby" i said as we kissed.
"ewwwww" Melissa and Derrick said and i rolled my eyes.
"i have something to tell you "
" you are going to be a daddy again "
"are you serious " he asked and i nodded. He kissed me again.

This was the ending i have always wanted. With my kids and the man i love.
I finally understand why Fiona said "Everything has a reason for happening "

The end.