Jason

Jason pov(Justin bieber)

"Jason get up" my best friend and beta mark(Taylor Laultner)said shaking me.

"No,leave me alone you old hag"

"you have to get up to see the new humans that are on are territory,the older girl goes to our school." He said snapping me from my sleep.

"They should not even be on my land"i reply getting up mad.

"Well don't be a butt and get this over with"he says smartly.This makes me angry but I don't take it out on him because I have know him my entire life,and he knows his limits, so I just laugh at him.

I go to my insuit and get in the shower, do my business,and get out.I got to my walk-in closet and put on some Levi blue jeans and a fitted white polo,with some timberlands.

As I am walking down stair I bump into Claire the town slut.I mentally sigh err she has been trying to get back with me.

"Hi alpha"she say in a annoying voice while her hand are rubbing on my chest.

"What do you want Claire" I say annoyingly pushing her off me 'i am not in the mood for this today.

"WhY say it like that alpha" she says smartly with emphasises on alpha.

This just piss me off more and next thing you know she is on the wall pinned up with a pissed off alpha.

"Clair don't play with me I will kill you with out a second thought so don't play with me".

"Come on alpha you will never find your mate so just take me, I know you remember that night we had" she says knowingly and I tighten me grip on her neck.

I put a smirk on my face and look her deep and the eyes and can see the fear."If you were a good night then I would have remember,but I guess you were not,so I am going to give you one more chance to back off or I. Will. Kill you. Do you understand me."

She does not answer and that makes me more angry then I am" DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME CLAIR! and this makes her jump out of the state that she was in.'hahahahha'i mentally laugh at her helpless child.

"y-yyyyes al-alpha" she stutters.

"If this happens again I will not hesitate""you will never be my mate or be chosen as my mate so get it out of your head, now go"

I drop her and she scurried away. I continue by way down stair and get bows for my pack member out of respect and fear. I don't want them to be scared of me but it is thrilling to have them scarred of me. I eat breakfast and get into my royal Orange hummer and get to school and someone is in my spot, so this person has to be no one but the new student, I think she need to know some things.

As I get out of my car this amazing sent hits me hard I follow it and stop at the office and see a medium sized girl getting her schedule as she turns I am just stuck she is beyond gorgeous. This is the new girl and as I finally hear my wolf Xavier say"MATE" I flip out and get happy but still have my hard face on Today I will just watch her.

~~~~~~~skip to end of the day~~~~~~~

All today boy my pack member have been flirting with her, but she blows them off every time, 'that my girl'i thought to myself.

A good thing that I learned today is that we have every class together. I now she felt me staring but I wanted to let her now that I was there but she just won't see me.

I watch as she goes to her car but then see my sister Trish go up to her and tap her on the shoulder she speaks and jump and turn around and see Trish. They talk and I see a smile on my baby girls face and it makes me smile. They talk for a while and they exchange numbers and they both leave.

I follow her home to make sure she is safe.when she is home I go home with smile on my face. I order a pack meeting.I put on my emotionless face when I get there and everyone is there, I go to the stage and get everyone attention "As you all are wondering why you are here......I have found my mate and some of you might know her from school, her name is Cassie she is the human on my land, so those of you that thought about flirting with her don't do it again unless you want trouble."i barked out In my demanding voice "Now some of fighter and me have to go and help out the darkstorm pack with some rogues problem,... we will be gone for three weeks and beta Mark will be in charge,i hope that you respect him,if there are any problems that are reported to me you will deal with me. We will be leaving tomorrow morning after breakfast" the meeting continue on with other matters. When the meeting is over I go and pack while thinking about my baby girl and how she will be mine, and how I will survive away for her, when I just meet her.

I get in the shower and do my business and put on boxers and low waist joggers. And get in bed and dream about her.

~~~~~~~~~~Next day~~~~~~~~~~
~Cassie Pov~

Another day let's hope that it would be better.I mean it was not bad it's just that I can't get the feeling of that person watching me.All the flirting from some of the boys and girls.I go to my mirror and look at myself. I don't see why they were flirting I am just average. I frown then go to my bathroom to get ready for another day.

~Jason Pov~

After today I won't see my baby girl for three weeks. I got up early so that I can make sure she is safe and gets to school. I have assigned Trish to watch her and told her that she is my mate, she was happy.she will report to me every day about my baby. When she is at school I leave back to the pack house and get everyone that will be going with me.

See you in three weeks baby girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi hope you liked the second chapter. Sorry it took so long.

Question of the chapter: who are your top 5 favorite artist and or bands?

My answer: Ariana Grande, One Direction, Justin Bieber,Demi lovato,hunter Hayes

I would love to know so

Dedicated to justiceross

comment

Vote

Comment

Share