CONFUSED

Recap"

"Cassie stop struggling he won't hurt you" this mskes me stop and look at her,  I start to cry more, and then what she say next make me confused"

End recap

Cassie pov

"Jason won't hurt you just stop struggling"this just confuses me why did he come after me and stop me, he want to reject me here in front of everyone and this makes me start to struggle again, i won't let him do this to me. I am really mad at Trish for saying that out loud.

"I won't hurt you, let me explain,  just stop" Jason whispers my ear I start to calm down and then I whisper "I won't let you brake me, or reject me...."he cuts me off and turns me around and holds me arm length "why would I do that" he says mad like really mad. that makes me shy away but deep inside i now that he won't hurt me,weird I know  but he has hurt others to so I can't believe that he won't hurt me.

" Because i am average I am not good for you, i mean i not ugly but i am not gorgeous, like Trish and other girls.....girls like me don't date boy like ...." a growl  cuts me out of my rant "I don't want you to EVER say that, or God so help me I will make you walk around with a mirror,you are gorgeous, breath taking even, and don't say you don't deserve me because you do. It the other way around I dont deserve you."

This just makes me more confused what is he saying. He must have hit his head. I look around a see that everyone left but trish.I look at her and say " can you take me home""no you have to hear him out then you can go home" i nodded my head to tell her yes. I look at him and say"can you let me go "he chuckles and then let's me go.

We go back into the house and an I realise that I did not get anywhere from the house, which makes me laugh and them turn to me "sorry inside joke""what was me" Trisha asks. I am still mad at her so I am going to be smart with her"the key word is inside not out"I say grumbling, she looks at me and then she says "okay, but you did not have to be mean about it...look I get that you are mad at me for saying those things but the truth was going to come out one way or another...and the only reason I said those things is because I know that you to will be a good couple when he explains everything you will understand why I did what I did."she starts off quiet but then she get mad at the end."K well let's get to explaining" I say with a smile. We continue to the house.

"So let me start off, you have to let us finish, then you can asks questions about what we don't answer that you have,k"jason say when we sit down on the couch in the large living room."sure,I will try"I told truthfully.

"I guess I will start,okay"trish say then she starts"this might sound  crazy but you have to believe us,I would never lie to you about something like this......we are wolves..werewolves" Trish says slowly

"Ok now tell the real truth" i say laughing really not believing what she was telling me.

"She is telling the truth and if you now about wolves they have a mate and you are my mate."jason says flatly while looking at me."what I don't get it first you tell me that you guys are werewolves with out proof,then say that I am your mate which I have no clue what that is, noe would you please stop wasting my time and tell me the truth"I say with aggravation in my voice.

"Cassie God would you listen to us we are not shïtting you,we are telling you the truth,we would show you but you are.not stable enough,you could go into shock and we don't want that now do we"trish says angry at first but then she laughs at the end"

"Can we finish this tomorrow,so that I can digest what you just told me,and try to believe this since I can't see proof right now, so Trish can you take me home"i say and ask quietly.

"Sure you can stay at mine to night"she says

"No you guys will stay here tonight,it's late and I don't want you to drive at this time,we will continue this talk tomorrow."

"Ok,where will I sleep"i says while getting up.Trish leads me to a room that is next to hers and across for Jason's room.

I am like really confuse what if they are telling me the truth,how will I deal with this,and about me being his mate what ever that is. It what if they really was living to me,I still don't know what I would do.I am so confused. This was my last thought before I fell asleep.

#########################################

Two chapters in one night yaaa!!!

I feel so awesome right now.

Question of the chapter:what team are u team Jacob (werewolves)or team Edward (vampire).

My answer:Edward (vampire)

If you would like to get dedicated of want a shout out just message me and I will get back to you.

Thanks and enjoy