Meet for the first time

Cassie pov

It has been three weeks since I have been at W.H.A. It has been fun with Trish(Vanessa Hudgens) and my new friends jade(megan fox), Carly(Jessica alba),and cody(trevor Jackson). Something has been seeming off but I don't know what it is.the person that was staring at me has stopped.Everyone is talking about this person named Jason and about how he is scary and cold-hearted. How he is coming back in three weeks(which is today)I hope he does not mess with me I am easily scared but stubborn.

I am on my way to school and today I feel like something is going to happen, something good.

Jason pov

I am on my way back to my pack and I can't wait to see my baby girl. Trish has been telling me that she had been good and I am happy my baby is safe without me there.

I am bringing back some of the people from the Darksrtorm pack that had wanted to join mine Carl, Michael,and Terrance.

~~~~~~~~skip to at the pack house~~~~~~~~

We are in my office talking about how it went to the D.S pack.I really am not paying attention because all I can think about is her.I told Trish to bring her over after school, so I can't wait.

"Jason are you even listening"Mark asks me knowingly.

"No sorry"just thinking

Mark smiles at me because he knows that I was thinking about her.

"Anyways what we were saying was that we have to keep an eye one the three that you brought back"james my third in command said

"I know, but they might even be someone's mate,you don't know" "James can you go and get them, and bring them here".

"Yes alpha"he says then leaves

"So are you happy that you get to see her"marks asks with a smile

When he asked me this my face came for emotionless to a small smile.since my parents died and I couldn't find my mate I have not smiles so Mark was surprised.

My smile quickly fly disappeared when I heard them coming."we will talk later" I tell him and he nodes his head as a understanding.

"Here they are aplha"james says

" thanks james"i wave my hand for them to sit down in the chairs and couch.

I start to ask them question about why they wanted to be in my pack,they all said that they want to see if their mate was in my pack because they have been looking. We talked some more and they seemed cool then as we were talking there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" and in walked trish, my beautiful mate, carly,Cody,and jade.

"They all bow their heads and say"hi"

I turn my head to the three boys that I let in the pack and they are staring at them. I turn back to them and see Trish who is staring at Carl, jade staring at terrance, and carly staring at Michael.them I hear all them say "Mate"I mentally smile so happy for them.I clear my throat to get their attention. They get out of their daze and look at me.I look at Carl and say"don't hurt her or I will hurt you"" yes sir"he says a little scared.I turn to Trish and she looks scared"i accept" and she smiles and comes and hug me" thank you".

She goes to my beautiful mate and says" cassie this is my brother jason"she looks up and are eyes connect and she gasps then look down"hi"she says lowly but be cause I am a werewolf I heard. "Hi beautiful"I say everyone talks then they all leave. "See you around cassie" I tell her " bye see you around too." She says in the angelic voice of hers.

Cassie pov

Wow I am so happy to be out of their, like Friday's brother is hot. But off limit.

He is scary to omg is he the one that everyone is talking about."See you around cassie" I hear him say and omg his voice."bye see you around to too"i hear myself say before I can stop. Something I realized earlier when we first came into his office was that everyone was looking to someone with something that I could not find out.then the next thing I know is that Trish is hugging her brother.awww so cute. But for some reason I wish that was me in his arm,but he w/o t fall for someone like me so......average.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi here us the third chapter

Hope that you liked it.

I would like to have some feed back to know if I should stop or keep going,thanks for reading.school is almost over just one more week.

Question of the chapter who is a better dancer:rihanna or beyonce.

My answer: I can't really choose so one they both are good but beyonce is getting old.( no offence to anyone who love beyance, I like her music too)

Comment

Vote

Share