Explanation

Jason pov

Last night was crazy,and emotional, cassie would not believe us, but I wasn't going to show her,she was not in the right minds. She has to let it sink in.

All theses thought are running threw my head about how she will take what we tell her today.

"Jason are you ready to do this"Trish aks as she comes into the kitchen and sit on the counter."yeah, just want to get this over with,and not have to lie to her."I say with a sigh.

~cassie pov~

As I woke up and looked around everything that has happened yesterday(last night) comes back to me, and that today I ill get some answers and 'proof'.I get up after just sitting their and thinking and leave after doing my business in the washroom. As I am walking down the hall i hear people talking in the kitchen,when I get to the kitchen Jason and Trish are there. They stop talking and look at me.

"Good morning, did you have a good night sleep"Trish ask after a few minutes of just silent starring "good morning, and yes I did thank you, how about you"I ask her with a smile."Good, thanks"after that we go back to silence,I break it a few minutes later"how about you jason" he looks up at me and says "huh, um good" while rubbing his neck nervously. But why?

After some minutes of silence Trisha breaks it"so are you ready to know about us" "yeah,sure" I say "we can go into the living room to talk, if you like or we can go outside because we have to show you anyway or..." "we can go into living room" Trish says cutting his rambling off,which makes Me laugh at them and follow trish into the living room.I sit across from them like last night. "K, just like I said last night but you still didn't listen,we are telling you the truth so don't think otherwise."Trisha tell me being serious,I nod not wanting to talk but just listen for now.

Jason start to talk after I nod "as said we are wolves...werewolves,we will show you and answer your questions after we explain and have not answered your question,k" I nod again not trusting my voice for what I am about to hear. Jason starts to tell me about how wolves can either be born or turned into one. They can only be changed by an alpha (in this case jason). They stop ageing when they first shift, every five years is one year for them." There are 4 important people in ever pack the alpha, beta (second), the gamma (third), and the omega (last)". As he was explaining about the omega job to the pack, I was astound as to why they were the maids basically to the packs, but they were treated civil."rogues are wolves that don't belong to a pack. You can be a rogues either by choice or you were banished,you can tell the difference by their eyes, banished has red eyes and by choice has purple eyes."

"The world is made up of 65% wolves" this suprises me because we have benefiting in a world were their are more supernatural then humans, there is only 35% humans." Very wolf has a mate which they can either accept or reject but that is rare because we need our mate especially alpha and beta to help run the pack". Trish starts to explain to me about mates. "Every female mate will go though this daze were she will always want her mate and will be possessive,i will tell you made of this when the time comes, Maplewood have to mark the female  to show that they are claimed, it a wolf thing. They have to mark you right her" she come and touched me between my shoulder and neck.

After 2 hours of them explaining and me taking it in. I somewhat believe them, but I need proof, so this is where were are in the back yard (woods). "Cassie, don't be scared with what we are about to show you, he won't hurt you,so whatever you do don't run  because he will chase after you, promise me that you won't run".Trish says while standing in front of me."I can't promise you that but i will try" i tell her honestly."k" she says then looks at jason. He starts o take his clothes off, wait ....what? "Whoa if you wanted to give e .e a strip show you could've just asked ,instead of marketing this story up." I say laughing. Trish looks at me like I am crazy, than they both start to laugh at me.