Chapter 5

Lilah was confused. She didnt know where she was or where she was headed. A tall blonde boy had come up to her and Stiles. He had an exact replica come next to them and like the next thing she knows, she is holding hands with them as they walk to a large building. She notices an older man walking over to them with an older women.

"She is the vantage point of Derek Hale?" The woman snorted. "Doesnt seem like much."

"She is his daughter, Kali. Trust me, he will come for her." One of the blonde boys said. The other bent down to her and gave a sad smile.

"What is your name?"

"Lilah or Delilah...where is Stilwes?" She muttered to him.

"Well I'm Ethan and he is still at the park." Ethan said to her. He then pointed to his replica.

"This is my brother, Aiden and then we have Kali and Ennis." Both older people flashed their eyes red at her. She smiled and clapped her hands, giggling.

"WOLFIE!" They all raised an eyebrow at her before turning their attention to their blind leader, Deucalion.

"She may not seem like much but she will be a big use to us." He spoke, accent deep with a British tone. He walked to the girl and stared straight ahead.

"Your...Father. He is Derek Hale, am i wrong?" Delilah shrugged and reached out to hold, Ethan's hand but grabbed Aiden's not that she cared. They look the same to her.

"Let's go." Deucalion announced as they walked to their lair (or as Stiles would call it, their wolf den/cave). As they approached the apartment, the Argent hunters were walking out. The man looked down to Lilah then Aiden then to his daughter -Allison- before making his way to Derek's loft, Allison following.

Up in their room, Delilah looked around at the dusted area. It sorta reminded her of her new home with her daddy. She didnt know what to call Isaac yet, only that he was a big brother to her, and she liked it.

"Now Delilah, do you mind telling us what you remember of your mother?" Deucalion asked, smirk set on his face. Delilah blinked before answering.

"She left me in a box and never came back. Then daddy found me! I want to go home...i want daddy!!"

"I will ask again, is Derek Hale your father?"

"Dewek!!" Delilah nodded, tiredly. She just wanted to go home. This man scares her a bit. "HOME!"

"Little, sweet, Delilah." Deucalion cooed. "You are home!" And with that, he got his claws out, grabbed Delilah, were she suddenly felt needles prick the back of her neck before she saw black.

XXX

Derek paced the length of his living room, a scowl on his face. Stiles was at home, so Derek wouldnt kill him. Suddenly, Scott busted through his door with Allison and Mr. Argent behind him.

"Derek! They saw Lilah!"

"What? Where?" Derek shouted, coming toward the hunters at an alarming pace.

"I dont see how that concerns you, Hale." Mr. Argent huffed.

"It does when it concerns my daughter! Now where is Delilah!" Derek snarled at the man who looked shocked.

"Daughter?"

"She was with the Alpha's, holding hands with one of the twins. They took her up to their room. It wasn't till Scott told us about the Alpha's did we notice she would be important." Allison explained softly. Derek sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"I cant believe she's gone."

"Derek, dude, its ok. We have to go their anyway. Well I do, with Isaac. We are going to try and put some sense into Deucalion. You can try to find Delilah then." Scott soothed, squeezing Derek's shoulder.

"I am going to kill Stiles."

"Stiles couldnt defend himself, much less Delilah, against two Alpha's. Come on, Derek. It's technically not his fault. He isnt a werewolf."

"But i should of scented them there! I should have known they would go after her, and now she could be dead." Derek growled out, anger lashing. Scott sighed and sat next to the Alpha.

"Derek, it's gonna be ok. We are going to get Lilah back, i promise."

"I hope your right Scott...or i will kill you too."

*Gulp*

A/N: TADA!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND FOR EVEN READING THIS STORY!!! I LOVE THIS BOOK EVEN THOUGH I AM THE AUTHOR I STILL LOVE IT, AHHHH NOW I SOUND CONCEDED, I AM SORRY!!! ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!!! AND SORRY IT IS REALLY SHORT!!!