Chapter 14

Frustration. That is the only word Derek could come up with at the moment. Then Anger. Anger definitely followed behind that. Everything was in a bit of a haze at the moment. Two members of his pack are gone. Two people he truly cared about, disappeared because of one women. Sure, Scott left with Deucalion but it was because Jennifer-Julia- whoever the hell she was, took his mother. She also took Delilah. After Stiles rudely punched him in the face and learning all this horrid details, he stalked out of the elevator and to his car where Peter and Isaac were standing with the Argents. First thing out of Allison's mouth was,

"Where's Scott?"

But he can't think of the boy right now. His daughter is missing. A growl rippled through his chest and anger slowly starting turning into bloodlust. He wanted Jennifer dead. And he wanted that to happen now.

"Derek, where's Lilah?" Peter asked, almost cautiously. He turned a glare to everyone and sneered.

"Where do you think she is?"

"Jennifer,"

Derek got into his car and paused. Slowly he brought his hand to his head and held it for a second. A hand rested on his shoulder and he connected eyes with Isaacs scared yet sympathetic orbs.

"She'll be fine. Delilah is tough. Besides, there is a high chance that she is with Ms. McCall and the Sheriff," those where valid points. Good job Isaac. But it didn't ease any of the worry in his mind. Derek needed the physical proof that his daughter was alright.

"Let's hop your right,"

XXX

Seconds. Minutes. Hours. Time ticked by. She still hasn't woken up. Seconds. Minutes. Hours. The Sheriff is getting restless and the nurse is starting to panic. Seconds. Minutes. Hours. Julia (Jennifer? This sonuvabitch!) walks down the stairs with a smirk on her face. She nudges the small girl with her foot and Lilah let out a small whine.

"What do you want from us?" Melissa asked bravely, reacting to the small girl in front of her. Julia smirked and sauntered over and smiled.

"Well I'm glad you asked! It's nothing really. I just want," her eyes met the nurses and a sinister look registered into her eyes. "Your power,"

"M-My power? What power!"

"Your power as a guardian!" Jennifer giggled and walked to the sheriff. "Your power as a philosopher," and then she looked at Lilah and grinned. "I already got my power from virgins but, one more innocent life wouldn't be too bad,"

"Don't touch her!" The sheriff growled, shaking in his chains, trying to pull them off.

"Let me see her!" Melissa begged. "Let me make sure she's alright!"

Jennifer shrugged and grabbed Lilah by the arm and dragged her across the room to Melissa. Pained whimpers escaped her when Jennifer roughly threw her at Melissa's feet. The nurse couldn't reach the girl but reared up as Lilah withered in pain. Jennifer seemed to take great joy in this.

"She won't get better. I mean, wolfsbane usually doesn't effect her type but she seems to have a strong reaction to it,"

"Her type?" The Sheriffs question was ignored as Jennifer titled Lilahs head, showing Melissa the black veins traveling along her neck and probably her back as well.

"You monster! She is just a little girl!"

"She is just as much of a monster as I am!" Jennifer screamed. "Your son thinks he can save everyone, the truth is he can't!"

"As long as he keeps trying, he will save everyone he can!" Melissa snapped back. Lilahs eyes shot open, burning there purple hue.

"What do you see!"

"I see...darkness. A void. Hopelessness. Death," Lilah's voice was monotone before she blinked shaking her head, eyes going back to her normal color. She looked around wildly and blinked up at the adults, scurrying backwards at the sight of Jennifer.

"Now now little angel. Is that anyway to treat your master?"

"I only serve one master. You are not him," Lilah spoke darkly, sounding older then she was.

"You serve the devil," Jennifer hissed.

"I serve the master of death! As his angel, it's my job to protect them. You unfortunately aren't in the equation. So let me give you a little insight; you will die, you will not win. You are corrupted and dark and you won't survive by the end of tonight,"

"Such confidence Marie! But how pitiful of you to use her! Your own daughter as a pawn! Pathetic,"

"I did what I had to to keep my daughter alive. I wanted her away from this Julia. But she ends up falling into the arms of an alpha. I wonder how!" A glowing blue figure slowly grew above Lilah and a figure of a women stared down at Jennifer.

"She was my god-daughter. I wasn't going to let her die in the woods. It just so happened a depressed Alpha found her and gave her the home she needed. What you couldn't provide for her!"

"You've tried killing her family ever since you arrived here. Sweet innocent school teacher. And you call me pathetic Julia," Marie shook her head, glaring at the brunette women.

"You force your daughter to see death!"

"I force a lot of people to see death Julia," Marie explained, referring to the teens banshee friend. "And they see me, for I am death. I am life. I am right and wrong. You see, Delilah was meant to be in this family. They all play a role and the only piece that doesn't fit...is you. You will die Julia Baccari. You won't win, you won't live and you will never hurt anyone ever again,"

"Go to hell," Julia hissed, fists clenched. Marie smirked and crossed her arms.

"If we are talking about Satan and his home of hell then let me just drag you back down there. For if we go, you will be a slave to your sins and I? I will sit on the throne,"

The blue light collected together before absorbing back into Delilah who gasped loudly and fell to her knees. Jennifer was shaking in a rage, the need for blood growing strong and strong. With a turn she slammed the basement door shut and went in search of her next victim. Delilah stumbled over to Melissa and the Sheriff who both had wide eyes and fear in their face. She rested against one of Melissa's legs and the Sheriff sighed, shaking his head.

"Can you...please explain to me now what's going on?"

Second. Minutes. Hours. Explanations where brought forth. Seconds. Minutes. Hours. Silence brought on by the dark. Seconds. Minutes. Hours. Chris Argent was led into the Nemeton, unconscious. Seconds. Minutes. Hours. The moon was rising and time was running out.

A/N: Hey Strangers! Long time eh? So sorry about that! I hoped you liked this chapter, personally I do a lot. I'm sure you have questions and they will be answered later in the book. You can comment or write me a message and I will try to respond if I can! Sorry it's so short!! BTW: the part about Hell and Satan are just parts. No religious reasons are tied to this chapter! Just clarifying that! The picture is the Spirit version of Lilahs mom. I know I said she was black haired blue eyes but this is her as a spirit. It's weird since she looks like the opposite of death so yeaaaaah...Ok cool well...see you next time!!