Chapter 6

It was dark and a quiet night when Scott and Isaac arrived at the old Beacon Hills bank that the Alpha's were hiding in. Scott looked over at Isaac and nodded his head before walking in. Derek, Cora and Boyd were coming from the side. It was weird since Cora hadn't seen Lilah yet, she thinks they are getting revenge. As they walked in, Deucalion was already waiting for them.

"You didnt come alone."

"We just want Lilah." Scott spoke as Derek, Cora and Boyd came out. Cora looked mildly confused but held her ground.

"As yes, the small little girl, correct?" Deucalion spoke with a chilling tone and a smirk.

"Where is she?" Derek growled.

"Now, how is a blind man find his way into a place all his own?" He stated, ignoring Derek as his wolves came. First Kali, then Ennis, then one of the twins. "Oh and i almost forgot our little girl. Delilah, come." He called behind him. The pack all frowned as they heard the small patter of feet and next thing they know, Delilah was looking at them with a blank expression before looking up to Deucalion.

"Yes daddy?" Derek flinched with a growl. Scott was so confused.

"Delilah, do you see this man?" Lilah looked over to Derek and tilted her head. He seemed familiar but she didnt know where. "He, my dear, was the one who killed your mother. He is the reason she didnt come back." Salty air hit the werewolves noses and Delilah had tears running down her face and all Derek wanted to do was grab his baby and take her away.

"That's not true Lilah. You know thats not true." He told her softly. The other twin came up behind Lilah and gave them a conflicted look before looking upwards toward his brother. "Delilah, he is not your daddy. I am. Remember? We were at the park and you disappeared."

"It's not going to work Derek. She wont remember a thing." Deucalion spoke, holding her up in his arms and showing the claw marks in the back of her neck.

"You stole her memories!" Scott shouted, anger bubbling inside him.

"How else would i have gotten her trust so easily?" Deucalion gave a sadistic smirk as he handed Lilah to Ethan. "But if it's a fight you want then so be it." Then it got violent. Derek fought with Kali till he couldnt, he couldnt choose between Boyd or Cora.

"Kill him. The others can leave." Derek growled lowly.

"It's either pack or family, Derek." Kali hissed.

"Or maybe he needs a bit more persuasion." Lilah was ripped out of Ethan's arms, claws around her neck ready to take the life out of her. Derek's eyes widened.

"Kill him, and i will let them go. All of them." Deucalion motioned to a frightened looking Delilah and sighed, frustrated. Suddenly light flashed through the whole place.

"Your eyes, hide you eyes!" Deucalion yelled. In the process he dropped Lilah who was quickly stolen by Scott. He also looked familiar. She buried her face in his shoulder but frowned as yet again she was moved. Everyone seemed so familiar to her. The curly, blonde werewolf who was holding her, especially.