Chapter 7

"We have to keep looking."

"It's pouring down rain, she could be dead by now."

"What's that by the tree?"

"Holy Shit, it's the girl! Grab her and get out of here, get her warm and somebody phone Derek Hale!!!"

XXX

The phone in the loft rang and rang. Derek sluggishly made his way to the phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Are you Derek Hale?"

"Yes."

"We found Delilah."

XXX

Derek paced outside of the hospital room where Lilah laid and sighed. Her heartbeat was slow but enough to keep her alive...for now. He heard doors slamming behind him and just by the scent he knew it was Scott, Stiles and Isaac. Scott placed a careful hand on Derek's shoulder.

"Have you heard anything?"

"A little. The said she's very sick...she has pneumonia." Derek whispered. Scott stiffened and Stiles frowned.

"She's human and at such a young age...that could kill her." Stiles muttered. Derek growled lowly.

"It's my fault. I should have called earlier, i should have been there with her."

"Derek, you were beaten down. We dont even see how you are alive." Isaac hissed, pointing between the three teens. Derek siged and rested his head against the glass window.

"Derek?" The voice belonged to Melissa McCall. "You can see her now." Derek slowly entered the room, Delilah looked so small on the bed. Derek sat on the chair next to it and gently ran his fingers along her pale hand.

"Daddy?" A small voice whimpered. Derek's eyes widened and he grasped her hands.

"Hey, Hey, Delilah. It's ok." Delilah looked up at Derek and felt tears surface from her eyes.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. Derek shook his head. He heard a knock and Peter entered the room. Peter walked to the bed and sat on the other edge of it.

"You feeling right pup?" Delilah smiled softly and nodded before yawning, closing her eyes. Derek sighed and rubbed a hand over his face.

"It's not your fault." Peter said softly, running a hand through Lilah's hair.

"I should have been there."

"Shut up." Peter sighed. Delilah's forehead was burning hot. Melissa came in and placed a cool towel over her head, making her shiver. Derek easily placed his jacket over her small silhouette.

"I'm not gonna leave this time Lilah. I promise."

A/N: Hey guys! sorry for the short chapter and for not updating. I had a bit of writers block but here is the new chapter. thank you for all the votes and comments!!! again sorry!!!