2- I'm bloody scared Tommy

Chapter 2

Newt's POV
I'm shaking terrified. I just got told I'm going in today. I'm not scared of going in really I'm just scared of forgetting Thomas I know I'll find a way to remember but I'm still scared. This is bloody brilliant 'I love you Tommy' I whisper to myself.

"I love you too Newt" I look up to see Thomas's tear-stained face smiling at me. He's being escorted by two guards who look like they're holding him quite roughly.

"Tommy?" I ask tears in my eyes "I thought I wouldn't see you again" I say looking at his face blurry from my tears.

"I pulled some strings" he grins at me then turns to the guard "could you give us some alone time until he needs to go?" he asks with venom filling his voice. One nod and they walk out of the room locking it behind them.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you!" I ask worriedly noting the irritation on his wrists.

"Oh yeah just restrained a bit nothing much," he says like it happens every day. It probably does.

"I know this isn't your fault love," I say my accent thickening "you're as guilty as the rest of us meaning not at all"

"I'm worried. What you'll do without me keeping you sane," he says tears falling down his perfect face.

"I'm bloody scared Tommy" I whisper "of forgetting you mainly but I have an idea to cheat the system could you give me a notecard," I say grabbing a pen as he fumbles in the random desk in the corner of the room.

"Here what are you planning?" he asks handing me one of those thick fancy notecards thick like his ass I blush slightly at my thoughts shaking my head.

"Write something on it anything that means something to me," I tell him handing him the pen.

"Ooookkkaaaayyyy and here ya go" he hands me the card. It's one of those cards that are heavy-duty nice.

"I love you Newt always and forever - Tommy" I read smiling at the card.

"You're a genius Newt!" he says grabbing my hands and making our noses touch lightly.

"You're rubbing off on me I guess," I say my face turning red at the closeness "and I love you too" I murmur closing the gap between us and pressing my lips to his addictively perfect lips our mouths moving in sync both of us crying never wanting to let go of the other but alas we need oxygen.

"I'll do anything in my power to keep you safe," he says touching his forehead with mine before wrapping me in a warm hug. We sat like that for an hour sharing kisses scared of our last kiss before I had to leave him before I forget him.

Two guards walk in. The taller of the two says "let's go Newton and Thomas you have a place to be now it's time" they grab Tommy and me and escort us to the bloody amazing box.

Thomas's POV

They take Newt away from me leading him to the chair and injecting him with something to knock him out as they begin to fuck with his memory.

"I looovvveee youuuu Tommyyyyy!" Newt slurs while they put him in the box along with the supplies. I don't dare blink as they work worried that if I blink he'll be up there already. I watch tears fall down my face as the box lifts up I had already given up fighting years ago. Shaking myself I turn to the screen and wait for him to wake up it'll be 30 minutes before he reaches the glade. I hope he remembers me. 'He looks like an angel ' I say to myself

"Yes he does," a girl says behind me. Turning around quickly I see someone I haven't seen in years.

"DeeDee?" I say a lone tear falling.

"Teresa they renamed me, Thomas," she says smiling "how is it going little bro," she asks.

"Well my boyfriend gets sent up and long lost twin sister appears out of nowhere so yeah I'm bloody amazing," I say sarcastically using Newt's slang.

"Come on Tom he'll be fine," she says hugging me it feels so wrong like this is the first time I've interacted with her. I shrug it off...for now.

A/N: I hope this was okay don't forget to vote :) 728 words.