11- you crazy woman

Chapter 11

Newt's POV

"Uh, Lydia is it?" I say leaning away from her as she moves closer to me.

"Yes but you can call me whatever you'd like," she says in a wanna-be sultry voice I awkwardly shift moving to stand up as I feel her hand on my arm again. Looking over I see Frypan and Gally looking at me like they're having the time of their lives watching me and poor little Chuck sitting against Gally his eyes wide as saucers and his expression one of disgust as he looks at Lydia.

"Lydia darling," I say standing upright praying she doesn't follow suit but of course, luck has never been on my side.

"Darling aw that is so cute I knew you liked me" she gushes as I roll my eyes she sidles up next to me leaning her weight on my left side making me uncomfortable.

"Bloody hell women do you ever get a hint," I say getting frustrated as I say that I feel my left leg buckle and I almost fall to the floor.

"What's wrong?" Gally asks getting up to help me ignoring the lady shank next to me.

"Bloody leg acting up again" I mutter to him "I'm fine just trying to get rid of her now"

"What do you mean don't I get a hint you like me," she says eyebrows furrowed.

"No, I do not I'm bloody taken woman!" I say exasperated.

"I can fix that," she says in a strange voice.

"I'm positive you won't be able to do that," Tommy says walking towards us moving me so I'm sitting again.

"And why is that Stiles" Lydia says her eyes going wide at seeing my Tommy. 'What the bloody fuck is a Stiles'

"Because he's taken, didn't he already address this" he replies.

"That stops me how?" Lydia says, smiling sickly.

"I'm bloody engaged, you crazy woman!" I say throwing up my hands putting all eyes on little old me.

"But" she starts but I cut her off.

"And gay and my future husband is already upset with you showing me your chest which might I say isn't that flattering or ladylike," I say ranting before I grab Tommy's hand and pulling him into a kiss. "Hey Tommy," I say our noses touching "I missed you"

"Hasn't even been long" he says laughing sitting next to me. I laugh as I watch an embarrassed Lydia get dragged away by a laughing Isaac.

"Too much time without you," I say hugging him tightly.

"Ohhh kayyy who wants to go home!?" Tommy's dad says to us offering the ones without a home or a place to stay.

(A/N: 454 words it's a smaller chapter)