8- What the bloody fuck is that

Chapter 8

(A/N: Double update wooo)

Thomas's POV

"The girl is awake," Jeff says interrupting our conversation.

"We'll talk about this later Tommy" Newt says grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together. We did not end up talking about this later.

"Girls are awesome," Chuck says bouncing around as she throws things.

"WHERE AM I?" she yells peeking her head over the edge.

"Came down and we will explain everything" Newt shouts up. His voice immediately calms my tense body.

"I'm Teresa," she says holding out her hand when she gets down. She looks creepily familiar not like Newt familiar though.

"Newt," he says shaking her hand. Teresa leans in and whispers something to Newt and hands him something. "Minho" Newt says putting a small box in his pocket "give the lady shank a tour would ya or get Gally to do it"

"Sir yes sir" Minho mock salutes winking at Teresa and walking her around the Glade.\

"I love you Newt," I say wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his temple.

"I love you too Tommy," he says turning around to press his lips to mine.

"C'mon love," I say taking Newt's hand and leading him to the deadheads.

"Planning to kill me are you Tommy" he jokes laughing softly. I love his laugh. I look into his beautiful sparkling eyes taking in his features like his sandy blonde hair shining in the sunlight.

"I have a surprise for you," I say covering his eyes.

"Okay," he whispers cheeks turning a rosy pink color as I lead him to a small clearing in the deadheads. I stop uncovering his eyes but I tell him to keep his eyes closed.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now," I say nervously getting down on one knee and pulling a black velvet box out of my pocket. "Newt I have known you for years now and we've been dating for 5 years technically" I look into Newt's deep brown eyes only seeing love and happiness.

"Tommy" he whispers kneeling down to be level with me. I take a deep shuddering breath smiling nervously at my true love.

"Newt will you do the honor of being my fiance and soon-to-be husband?" I ask watching as a single tear rolls down his face.

"Of course Tommy! YES!" he says leaning into my touch as I wipe the tear away. "Yes," he repeats leaning forward and kissing me hard the kiss filled with passion and love as I slip the ring on his left hand. "Tommy?" he says leaning back to see my face and pulling out a box Teresa gave him earlier. "Will yo-"

"Yes Newt obviously yes," I say grinning ear to ear. As I hold out my left hand he slips the gorgeous ring on my finger.

"I love you, Tommy," Newt says looking into my light brown eyes.

"I love you too Newt," I say kissing him lightly.

"WHOOOO" Minho yells coming from nowhere throwing white petals. "You're getting married shanks!" he yells running toward us hugging both of us.

Newt's POV

After Minho lets go of us I feel a gust of wind blows my hair everywhere. Looking up I see what I think is a helicopter.

"What the bloody fuck is that," I say running toward the middle of the glade as it lands I squeeze Tommy's hand as a man steps out shielding his eyes.

A/N: 566 words this chapter was a shorter one but I hope you liked it.

A/N: their rings ❤️ silver ring - Newt / black ring - Thomas      I don't know why it just fit in my mind I guess

A/N: their rings ❤️ silver ring - Newt / black ring - Thomas I don't know why it just fit in my mind I guess.