7- The Beast Next Door Pt. 1

(A/n TW: This chapter has mention of blood and some gore)

|Y/n's POV|

"Excuse me Crow Guard but Head Witch Darius has requested your presence in his room." 

"Oh ok! tell him I'll be there right away." 

I got dressed in my Uniform and walked to Darius's room, and knocked on the door. 

"Come in" I heard him say from the other side of the door, I walked in and saw him sitting, looking out the window like some statue. "Y/n I wanted to talk to you about something. Or someone rather." 

I shut the door behind me and sat down. "Y/n do you know what happened to your Mother? How she died I mean." 

"No... My Mom always said she was robbed and killed but I never believed her. I could tell she wasn't telling me something." 

Darius now looked sad then turned towards me and said:

"Listen Y/n I don't know how to say this but I'll try to explain as best as I can. Your Mother was a wild witch but you knew that right?" I nodded my head "Yes I know"

"Well, one day she was minding her own business walking home and was attacked, all that its true from what your Mom said. However she left some crucial parts out. At the time there was a group of people going around killing people who refused to join a coven. They had nothing to do with The Emperor, in fact we were told to capture these murderers as soon as possible. When your Mother was walking home she was attacked by this group and..." 

He stopped "What? keep going!" My eyes started to cloud with tears as he told the story. 

"Well, they attacked your mother using... Hemokinesis" The word hit me like a truck all of the air was taken out of me and tears started running down my face, but I quickly wiped them away. 

Hemokinesis is another word for Blood Bending or Blood control. However it is very dangerous and can kill a person very easily.

"They...  tried to control her into getting a sigil but it backfired horribly and they needed up... killing her" I stood up but my legs gave out on me and I tumbled to the ground, Darius rushed to help me up. "I'm sorry I- I shouldn't have told you, its just I thought after all these years I thought you deserved to know." He said helping me up. 

"No. Thank you so much for telling me." I stumbled out of the room still in shock from what he told me. I walked back to my room trying to hold my tears back. I took off my mask and rested against a wall trying to gather my thoughts. 

I slid down the wall into a sitting position, tucked my knees into my chest, and just started crying in the middle of the hallway.

I heard footsteps walking towards me but I didn't have the strength to look up until I heard his voice. "Y/n?" I looked up at him, my vision blurred from my tears but I could tell, it was Hunter. 

He sat down next to me and without thinking I fell into his arms crying.

|Time Skip|

I spent a whole day in bed, thinking about my Mother and how unjustified her death was. I need to figure out who these horrible people were and kill them.

|Hunter's POV|

Y/n Spent a whole day in her bed. When I asked Darius what was going on all he said was she was going through something really rough and to just support her in any way possible. So that's what I'll do.