💤panic attacks💤

⚠️TW: PANIC ATTACKS, PTSD, DEREALATIZATION,⚠️ IF THESE COULD TRIGGER YOU PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER. STAY SAFE! - SAM!!💤

Sam was trying to distract himself from the loud thunder outside, Colby was in the garage helping out Elton so he really couldn't bother the two. He felt himself shaking as he tried to sooth his mind by watching a movie. He looked outside to see the rain falling harder, he sighed. He got up and heard a loud crack of thunder, then everything went pitch black. Sam felt his breath quicken, he couldn't breathe.

Sam it's fine, stop. You have enough air, it's just a power outage. He told himself stumbling through the kitchen with his shaky legs, trying to find the power box inside. Suddenly his arm hit something and he heard a loud noise he couldn't quite recall. He felt tears immediately falling, his legs shaking as he collapsed on the floor, landing on his knees. He sobbed loudly, he couldn't breathe. He started coughing trying to get any air. "C-Colby.." He couldn't hear anything. His ears seemed like they wouldn't work. He sobbed, He couldn't hear himself. He felt himself trying to shout but nothing came out of the poor blondes mouth. He inched himself to what felt like a corner, he hugged his knees trying to look around. He saw a black shadow man in-front of him start grabbing him, he screamed trying to kick the shadow. "NO, NO, PLEASE- COLBY IM SORRY." Suddenly the lights flipped back on, he heard a familiar voice and tried his hardest to look away. "SAM. CALM DOWN, LOOK. ITS COLBY," he immediately looked up to see Colby on his knees in front of him. "I- C-can't." Sam coughed trying to get air, hyperventilating even more. "Elton, water. Now." Colby demanded and Elton nodded, "Hey buddy," Colby's tone was sweet, and soft. "You can breathe alright? Try." Sam sobbed, "I- No-" Colby put his hands on Sam's face getting him to look at him.
   "Sammy, I know it's hard but you need to calm down. Remember your breathing, follow me okay?" Colby started doing some breathing exercises and Sam tried following him, "Slow your breathing, Sam.... See? You're doing amazing, Sammy."
Elton came back with the water and handed it to Colby, Colby quickly whispered something to Elton and he nodded. He waved bye and left the house. Colby handed Sam the water, "Can you drink it?" Sam shook his head. Colby took the water and put it on the counter. He moved his hands from Sam's face to Sam's hands. "Sammy, feel my hands. Feel the fingerprints. This is real. You are okay." Sam squeezed Colby's hands, tracing his fingerprints softly. He leaned forward and hugged Colby. Colby smiled softly and hugged back. "There you go buddy.. Can you stand?" Sam pulled away and nodded, he stood up shakily. Colby grabbed his waist supporting him and helped him upstairs to his room. He helped Sam get inside his bed. "Great job, Sammy." He lean forward and gave Sam a light kiss on the forehead. "Do you need anything?" Sam nodded, "Water... please." His voice was soft and Colby nodded, "Of course, stay right here. I'll be right back." Sam nodded, feeling the texture of his pillow to keep himself grounded. Colby came pack a few moments later with a water bottle. He unscrewed the lid and handed it to Sam. "Drink slowly okay? Don't force it down." Colby smiled and held Sam's hand. Sam nodded and took some slow sips of the water, wiping his mouth when he was done and setting it on the bedside. "God, holy shit.. I'm sorry- I didn't mean to disturb you and Elton." Colby looked confused to what Sam just said, "Disturb?? Sam, I found you crying in the dark not being able to breath. You couldn't control that, It was my fault for not being there. You should head to bed, okay? Crying takes a lot of energy." Sam smiled, and looked at Colby for a minute. "Uh, could you... Stay?" Colby smiled, and laughed. "Sure bro, i'll stay the night with ya'!" Sam smiled, and lied  down, Colby did the same and stared at Sam. Their faces inches apart, Sam looked at him softly. Colby couldn't resist, he put a hand on Sam's chin softly, and let his lips meet Sam's. Sam's eyes fluttered shut as he put his hands on Sam's hair, kissing back. Colby pulled away slowly. "Get some rest, I know your exhausted." Sam smiled at Colby's caring remark. "I am, and I will." He pulled himself close to Colby, Colby chuckled and wrapped his hands around Sam's waist. "I love you Colby, thank you." Colby sighed lovingly, "I love you more Sam, you don't have to thank me." Sam looked up, "But I d-"
Colby kissed his forehead. "Shut up, and go to sleep Sam."

AUTHORS NOTE📚:
i haven't seen a lot of one-shots with panic attacks in them so, i decided to write one !! if this has been done before i don't mean to seem like a copy!!
thanks for reading!! <3

sincerely,sam!!💤