💤not together..yet💤

Colby had the biggest crush on Sam.

Everybody could see it, except Sam. Sam always thought he was just being platonic! Like, all bros do that. But of course, everyone knows just bros don't tend to stare at each-others lips.
"Colby. Bro. You need to confess to Sam, this is getting like- stupid." Colby sighed, "I know Elton but-" Corey interrupted, "You need to stop staring at him like a lovestruck puppy, and go for it!" Colby glared at him, "Well-" Elton interrupted; "Gayass-"
"WILL YOU BOTH LET ME TALK?" Elton, and Corey started laughing, "Sorry Colby, it was funny."
Colby sighed, "I just don't know how to tell him." Elton snapped his fingers, "Drop hints." Colby nodded, "Casually get more touchy, then just confess in like 3 weeks." Colby nodded, "Thanks." Suddenly Sam came downstairs, "Uh- hey! Why are you guys so serious?" Elton sighed, "Talking about Colby's big fat ass." Everyone laughed, Sam went downstairs sitting next to Colby: Colby sighed, look at Sam's lips. God. They looked so soft and- Colby's thoughts were interrupted by a loud movie intro, Colby shook his head and moved his eyes to the screen.

                    THE NEXT MORNING.  💤

The next morning Colby woke up on the couch, Elton was asleep on the couch as-well, Corey- (who he assumed had fallen on the floor), right next to Elton. Colby looked for Sam, but to his surprise he wasn't there. He heard footsteps watching a yawning Sam walk downstairs he got up and gave Sam a hug, "Hey dude. I was just looking for you," Sam yawned holding onto Colby, leaning his head on his shoulder. "That's crazy," Colby held on, not wanting to let go. (And to the looks of it, Sam didn't either.) Elton who Colby didn't think was awake spoke, "Awh. Are you guys just gonna sit here and hug? Or are we gonna do something today?" Sam smiled and pulled away, "I'm gonna go get dressed." Colby nodded as Sam walked up the stairs, "Soo? Are you two dating?" Elton smirked, and Colby scoffed, "We're not together.... yet." Elton smiled, "I'm gonna use your bathroom to change." Colby nodded. Elton walked into the bathroom and locked the door. Sam came downstairs after changing into some baggy jeans, and a XPLR tee. Shit, he was hot. Colby stared for a moment before snapping himself into reality, "I'm gonna go change now." He stood up and ran up the stairs, hearing Sam laugh, "Okay..?" Colby quickly took a shower, and put on his black skinny jeans, his black and red hoodie, beanie, and lastly.. his rings. He went downstairs to see everyone else awake, and dressed. "So? What are we doing today Elton?" Sam didn't actually know what they were doing. Elton smiled, "Well, my lovely friends. We're gonna go check out a abandoned theme park! Especially the Tunnel of Love." Elton looked at Colby and winked, he groaned. Sam smiled, Elton continued. "Do you guys wanna film? We can post it on your channel?" Sam shook his head, "Nah. We're good." Elton nodded, "Alright, i'm gonna go get my camera, you all head outside and into the car." Sam smiled at Colby and walked outside, Corey rushed and yelled "SHOTGUN!" Colby laughed, he watched as Sam was literally pushed out of the way and Corey dove into the passenger seat of Elton's car. Sam opened the back door, and hopped in. Colby follows Sam, smiling at the blonde.

AFTER THE CAR RIDE 💤
Sam was the first to get out, Sam following then Corey, and Elton. Colby saw a opportunity and immediately took it, he grabbed Sam's hand and walked towards Elton. Elton smirked, "I'm gonna hand you two a GoPro so you can run around, meet us in the middle in around... 30 minutes." Elton looked at Colby and raised an eyebrow. Colby nodded and pulled Sam, running towards the ferris wheel. Sam laughed, then looking up at the tall ferris wheel. Colby smirked, letting go of Sam's hand. "Wanna climb it?" Sam smiled, "Duh." Colby ran and started climbing immediately, Sam followed as they started climbing higher. Suddenly Colby stopped, Sam being right beside him. Colby turned his head, staring into Sam's eyes, Sam staring into his. Colby watched as he saw Sam's face turn red, "S-So- uhm! Wanna get down and go meet Elton now?" Colby laughed, "Sure, Sammy." The two climbed down, Sam grabbing Colby's hand this time. Colby flushed slightly, following Sam.
The two soon met Elton, who was chatting with Corey, the two seemed panicked. "Guys..? What's wrong?" Sam asked, Corey sighed, "Bro. Security almost caught us! We ran away of course, but-" Suddenly they heard a loud shout, Sam jumped seeing a giant man, rushing towards them. "GO GO GO!" Elton screamed, Colby grabbed Sam's hand and ran to the left, Elton and Corey running to the right. The two ducked into the Tunnel of Love, watching the security guard run past. Sam let out a huge breath, leaning against the wall. Colby looked around the place, making sure the GoPro was still with them, and powered on. Colby looked around, vines all over the pink walls, plants in the water, and the place dimly lit, by lights that should've been dead by now. Sam pulled out his phone and looked at himself in the camera, "God, I look like a mess." Sam softly laughed, Colby decided it's now or never, "The prettiest mess." Sam flushed red, starting to play with his hair. "Aha... yeah right," Colby walked towards Sam, grabbing his wrists, Sam looked up at him, his eye's widening, Colby smiled softly. "I am right, you are Sam. And that's why i'm super in-love with you; and that's why i've always been. And even if you aren't into me, that's fine. Because i'll always love you Sam, till' death- no. Even after death i'll still remember the shape of your lips." Colby shut himself up for a second. Starting to laugh, "Shit- I'm so sor-" Sam interrupts Colby by smashing their lips together, Colby letting go of his wrists moving them to his waist, pulling Sam closer, kissing back. Sam moved his now free hands onto Colby's face. Sam keep pulling Colby closer, and holy shit. Colby was enjoying this, Sam pulled away, Colby held onto Sam. "You think the guards gone, Colbs?" Colby laughed, "No. We should kiss more until we know for sure," Sam laughed, putting his head down onto Colby's shoulder, before pecking his lips again.
"Sure, I wouldn't mind that."