💤crossover💤

A CROSSOVER BETWEEN WATCHER (shane and ryan,) AND SAM AND COLBY.

Sam groaned, Alcatraz was starting to make his feet hurt. Colby laughed at Sam's annoyed face. "Calm down, Sammy. We're almost done, we just have the prison cells to investigate then we can head to our hotel." Sam looked at Colby and sighed, giving a slight nod.
Sam started to enter the jail cells when he was grabbed by Colby, "Dude-! What the-" Colby placed a hand over Sam's mouth, "There's someone in here, Sam." Sam looked up confused, "We rented the place out? The only person it should be is the guide." Colby nodded, "Yeah, but she left hours ago. Remember? She asked us if she could leave to go on a date with her girlfriends?" Sam gasped, "Then who the fuck is that?" Colby let go of Sam and walked into the room cautiously, they heard a loud voice. "Ryan. Something's behind you." Sam realized that it was two people, he rushed behind Colby. Suddenly Colby turned on his flashlight to see a guy with brown curly hair, and a bright orange beanie. The other dude a tall, lanky man. They were wearing matching jackets, and Sam didn't think murderers broke in with a camera and matching jackets. Colby smiled, "Shane?" The guy who Sam assumed was Shane gasped, "COLBY BROCK! How are ya' man?" Colby laughed, "I'm great." Sam coughed, getting Colby's attention. Colby laughed, and smiled. "This is Sam, my best friend." Sam winced at the word best friend, and smiled. "Hi nice to meet you!" Shane smiled softly, "I'm Shane, my short friend here is Ryan." Ryan scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Okay, dickwad." Shane chuckled and Sam smiled, "I'm Sam Golbach. You already know my super cool friend, Colby." Shane nodded, "So why are you guys here? We rented it out from the owner." Sam tilted his head in confusion. "No..?- We rented it out." Ryan laughed, "We got double-booked." Colby smiled, "I guess so," Shane leaned onto Ryan, using him as a arm rest, "Shane get your elbow off me." Shane laughed slightly, "No... I think i'm good." Ryan groaned and pushed Shane, Shane laughed stumbling back a bit. Colby thought for a moment, "You guys wanna collab? I mean we're already here, we both have cameras." Ryan smiled, "Sure." Sam internally was screaming, he was tired as fuck. Sam put on a big smile, and suggested they re-film their intros together. Shane suggested that Sam and Colby go first, and then they would.
  "What's up guys! It's Sam and Colby here, we have a few guests today." Sam smiled, taking the lead. "Please put your hands together for... SHANE AND RYAN!!!!" Shane and Ryan popped into the frame smiling, "Heyooo!!" Shane stood next to Colby, while Ryan stood next to Sam. "Today we're gonna be exploring Alcatraz and hunting some ghosts!" Colby glanced at Sam, ushering him to continue, "So, without further -ado! Let's get into it!" Sam shut off the camera, "Thank you guys." Ryan smiled, "No problem. We're gonna do ours now, is that fine?" Colby held a thumbs up. Sam grabbed Colby's hand and pulled him out of their way. Sam watched as they continued, taking small glances at Colby.
"And our special guests!!!! Sam, and Colby!!" Sam smiled walking into the frame; as to Colby, he ran and pushed himself onto Sam, the two laughing. Ryan shut off the camera, "Alright!" Shane says, clapping his hands together. "Let's get exploring!"
While Colby and Shane talked, Ryan and Sam walked together chatting. "So, you and Colby?" Sam flushed a bit, "I like him, but the problem is I don't think he's into me." Ryan nodded, "I doubt that he isn't, you guys are basically soulmates!" Sam laughed, "So are you, and Shane." Ryan added, "Platonic soulmates! With a capital P." Sam giggled at that, "Yeah, of course." Ryan smirked, "I could~ talk to Shane.. Get you two alone, pretend that the doors stuck." He winked, Sam laughed. "Really? You'd do that for me?" Ryan smiled, "Of course bro, that's what friends are for. Let me go talk to Shane while you chat with Colby." Sam nodded and walked over to Colby. "Hey, you! What'd ya think about Ryan?" Sam shrugged, "He's a nice guy, pretty cool." Colby smiled, "I'm glad." Sam's hand brushed Colby's, Colby smiled and grabbed it. Holding his hand. Sam was internally SCREAMING. Sam looked at Ryan, Ryan winked and mouthed the words, "We're ready." Sam nodded, He looked at an open door, and sighed. He looked at Ryan and raised an eyebrow. Ryan nodded, he mouthed the word "Push." Sam nodded. He took a breath then pushed him and Colby into the room, Them both falling to the floor. Colby groaned, as the door slammed shut. Colby immediately stood up and banged on the door. "SHANE!? RYAN!?" Ryan made a grunting noise, "THE DOORS STUCK!" he shouted back, "I CAN'T GET IT OPEN." Colby continued banging for a few minutes before giving up, sliding his back down onto the door. Sam stood up and sat next to him, "I'm sorry.." Colby glanced at him, "Why?" Sam sighed, "It's all my fault we're stuck in here because i couldn't just tell you i'm in-love with you. This was a shitty plan, i'm so sorry, Colbs." Colby looked shocked, tears filled in Sam's eyes.
He's going reject me, He's gonna make me leave the channel and he's gonna replace me with Corey or someone. I'm so stupid, why couldn't I just tell him I love him?! What the fuck Sam.
   "Sam.." He said softly, "Why do you think I can hardly get a girlfriend." Sam tilted his head in confusion, "Because your emo." he joked, Colby smiled and nodded, "That, and... I'm gay." Sam gasped, Colby looked at him confused. "Sorry- I didn't mean to act surprised i just didn't expect that." Colby laughed, "But i'm really gay, for you Samuel." Sam looked up, "It's always been you."
Sam started crying, Colby immediately put his hands on his face, "Don't  cry! Why are you crying Sam?" Sam laughed, "Because I didn't think you loved me. I thought you were gonna reject me, then.. I don't know? Change the channel to Corey and Colby or something.." Colby laughed, "Oh god, no." Sam laughed, putting hands in Sam's hair. Colby stared at him with a lovestruck smile. Sam slowly leaned in tilting his head, connecting his lips with Colby's. Colby kissed back. They pulled away, "We should probably get this door open." Colby stood up, he turned the door nod and immediately saw Ryan and Shane on their phones. "Oh, so you two dating now?" Sam wheezed, and so did Ryan. "Yes." Colby said smiling, "Good! Now c'mon we still have a video to make." Shane said, him and Ryan walking away. Colby grabbed Sam's hand and ran to catch up to the duo.