💤abandoned mall💤

takes place during the staying overnight in a abandoned mall 💤

Colby touched Sam's shoulder, confused Sam looks at him smiling. "You need to see this, dude." Colby grabs Sam's arm, dragging him to the whole they climb in from. "Holy shit... Dude, that's like 24 policemen!" Sam looked at Colby who was internally freaking out, Colby went over to the group and explained, "Bro. there's like 24 policemen out there." Elton looked up, "What?? Already? That security guard told us that like, 10 minutes ago." Sam walked behind Colby, "We need to go. Now." Elton nodded, "But how are we gonna get out, Sam? Are they guarding the entrance?" Sam looked at the group, and mainly the camera "Yeah, there's like 12 guys and atleast 3 cars. I heard them going like, 'This is the only exit,'"
  Colby watched as Corey starting panicking, Colby tried not to laugh at Corey as he wasn't as experienced as they were. Suddenly everyone heard a footsteps, Sam ran over to check the where the police were, and he froze immediately. "Dude, they're coming inside. Right now!" Elton gasped, "What. No? They aren't?" He stood up from his crouched position and ran to the hole in the wall, he gasped as he saw the empty area. "Shit. We need to get onto the roof right now." Elton looked at Sam as he interrupted, "Yeah, but then we're gonna look suspicious if we do that! They're gonna think we're avoiding them." Colby looked confused. "We are tho?" Sam slapped his forehead as everyone laughed at Colby's remark. "That's the point dumbass, they're gonna know we were planning something! So if we just head onto the roof and say we were just chilling and like, taking photos. We aren't gonna get in as much trouble." Elton smirked and added on, "HOPEFULLY." The group groaned, and Corey spoke up. "Look. I'm not getting arrested, let's just do Sam's idea." Everyone nodded and headed for the staircase.

———————————————————————————
As everyone made it up the stairs and finally made it to the roof, they heard footsteps rush in from downstairs. Colby glanced at Sam who was starting to panic. "It'll be fine, we just say we're a group of friends who just wanted somewhere cool to chill at this weekend." Colby smiled at Sam, Sam giving a soft smile in return. "Yeah, I don't think they'll believe that, but it's worth a shot." Corey smiled, Elton rolled his eyes. "Debby downer." Corey pretend to be really offended at the remark. Everybody laughed as they continued their way up the staircase. When they reached the top Sam noticed how loud their footsteps were. "Look, we need to get to the concrete patch so we don't make as much noise, one at a time." Elton smiled, "You and Colby can stay here while we all go first," Sam pretended to be annoyed at this, but it gave him time to talk to his best friend so there really wasn't a huge problem. The two watched as Elton made his way over, still holding the camera. Sam almost forgot they were filming. Then Corey, Then the two others. And lastly, Sam and Colby. Sam took a step but his waist was immediately grabbed and slammed against the wall, he gasped as Colby shushed him. "Do you hear that?" Sam tried not to focus on the fact his face was inches away from Colby's and listened. He heard loud voices on the floor saying something about a GoPro. "Shit.." He whispered.  Colby looked at Sam, "We need to get the card, or else we will go to prison." Sam looked at Colby hesitant to answer. "Alright.. I need to let the others know." Colby smiled, "I'll text them, Sam. You go ahead, I'm right behind you." Sam smiled, powering on his flashlight. Colby found the GoPro almost immediately when they went downstairs, they heard footsteps and shouting, Colby swore under his breath and pushed him and Sam under the stairs, Sam's face flushed as Colby was almost over him. His breathing was heavy and Colby sighed, "Just incase Sam." He whispered, Sam looked up at him, "What..?" Colby grabbed Sam's chin, forcing him to face him and kissed him. Sam's eyes widened for a moment before fluttering shut while he kissed back. Sam put his hands in Colby's hair, as Colby moved his hands to Sam's waist, kissing even harder. They heard footsteps coming closer, they knew they were gonna get caught. "I'm sorry." Sam whispered, Colby laughed slightly, "It's fine," he whispered, "The cards in my pocket." Sam laughed quietly before kissing Colby again, Colby continue roughly kissing Sam's lips. Suddenly there was a gasp and a flashlight on them. "You guys are fucking down here?" Colby pulled away staring at the group, he started laughing falling back onto his ass. Sam poked his head out and sighed, "We thought we were gonna get arrested." Colby was laughing his ass off still, Sam hit him playfully. Elton smiled, "Caught on camera~" Sam groaned, "Cut that out." Elton rolled his eyes, "Fine."