chapter 3: Why

[A surprise]

Tokyo, 09:13. AM

Third person POV.

Gojo smile widen at saiki reaction " Heh heh you can read my thoughts. Kuu-chan's not weak after all" Gojo Satoru look down, the black round glasses fall down slightly to reveal his mesmerizing light blue eyes" You're already here so let's go yea? "Gojo finally lean away adjusting his glasses back in place before walking off.

Saiki brows furrowed as he contemplate erasing Gojo memories. But refrained from doing so when  someone was running quickly over.

I'm gonna beat the hell out of you Satoru!

A black haired guy in school uniform come around the corner following a curse spirit that looked like a badly mutated dog, it sprints quickly intending to jump at Gojo Satoru with a gaping maw. The white head turn around staring lazily at the curse spirit that's floating in mid-air unmoving like being blocked by something.

"Oi Getou, you're so slow" Barked Gojo Satoru as he pushed the curse spirit back at Suguru, Satoru who's not ashame that he ran off without any warning still has the confidence to complain. " You've got to see this". Satoru point back at Saiki dead fish face, kusuo's still thinking back at Gojo display of power.

Hearing the unreasonable whining Suguru smile darkly at the unafraid Gojo, he raise a brow contemplating at saiki " A sorcerer from Kyoto? " Joked the black hair as he doesn't sense any big cursed energy from Saiki which make him confuse on why Satoru would be interested in an ordinary person.

Gojo Satoru unimpressed stuck his tongue out "Don't joke, who ya trying to impress" Hands in pocket coat Gojo gaze at Saiki with a strangely calm expression, awaiting for something out of the pink hair.

Feeling something was wrong Suguru become serious " He's a regular person..."

"That's it? Come on, try harder! " Finally turn to look at Suguru, Satoru gesture widely.

" A teacher? " Getou Suguru look closer at Saiki outfit and bag. Then look at Satoru open mouth surprise face, Suguru became aware that this was someone Gojo don't even know.

"Eh, are you? Does that mean I'll have to call you sensei, I won't do that by the way but it's totally unexpected for you to do that sorts of things"  Gojo amaze by that fact grab Saiki sleeve tugging on it asked. Saiki nod trying to get his sleeve out of the strong grib without accidentally excerpt to much strength tearing it.

" I'm sorry for his behavior" Bowing his head, Suguru smile at Saiki " Satoru's not harassing you is he? " Not caring about Satoru who face was ugly with angry vein grinding his teeth.

Eyes focusing on the other side of the street, Saiki ignore the two banter when he heard two familiar thought voice getting closer. Knowing it won't be any good with them involve, Saiki directed their attention somewhere else.

Not trying to continue this argument with a bull headed Gojo of all people, Suguru only comment "...Satoru you'll be in trouble for this"

"Yea yea whatever. I'd be fine, your seriously don't see it? " Waving his hand dismissing the topic, Gojo stand still. "What do you see? "

Realise what Satoru was talking about, Suguru sigh" A regular guy that can be seen in any crowd "

Man, the extent of your power amaze me Kuu-chan. What else are you hiding? Gojo thought knowing full well Saiki can hear it.

———————
Saiki POV.

Tokyo, 08:00 AM, Shibuya academy.

—————