chapter 11: Time(2/2)

Part 2.

A/N: When reading this were you expecting alot of smug or just fluff?

Also, this song is stuck in my head!

I misheard one part as ' smiling cruel and sly as hell is how it lives'♪ヽ(*'∀')ノ

-----------------------------
No one pov. 17:53

Gojo Satoru intended to go with his teacher to confront the higher up but was denied and make to find Toji and ask where his kid even was, a question Gojo actually find out by not actually hunting down the evasive man but through Saiki very reluctant help.

-----
[ Do you even know where the kid is currently ] Saiki asked after the disaster that was Gojo confession.

Squatting down on the ground defeated, Gojo tilted his head " No?"

The unblinking stare from Saiki make Gojo smile "It will be a while before I can locate the kid but I can do it, all I need is time "

After he says that, Saiki suddenly disappeared for around 5 minutes before he appeared again looking bothered but handed Gojo a piece of paper.

"... "

Taking the note, Gojo read it before crumbling the paper up and pocketing it inside his jacket, he groaned" No way is this bastard that desperate for cash "

[But he was. Here, you may need this] Saiki squatted down beside Gojo, pulling out a photograph from nowhere and placed it in Gojo's palm. A blurry picture of Megumi looking back that's slowly darken around the corner —memories that's slowly fading.

" The kid's a boy? " Gojo says ignoring the fact of where did Saiki get his hands on this photograph, he instead held Saiki's hand a little longer to feel the warmth before he released it. Saiki just nodded and stood up to meet with their sensei.

---

The boy named Megumi which mean 'blessing' or 'Grace' a name that was quite considerate coming from a deadbeat dad that wanted to sell his own kid to the clan he hated. If that wasn't a F U to the kid happiness then Gojo didn't know what it was.

But maybe it was a strange form of kindness from Toji to not let his son be on the same dangerous path as himself...the guy being shitty unintentionally which is way worse than doing it intentionally, at least Gojo like to think so.

Looking at the warm household where the target currently reside in. Gojo spot from a distance someone coming near him.

What a pleasant surprise, I don't even need to knock anymore. Gojo thought as a smile beginning to form on his lips.

Three figure walked toward the house and Gojo look straight at the little boy walking beside the woman.

A causal grin fall to Gojo face as he waved at them " Hello can I ask you something? "

The woman who Gojo assume was the mother of the two was surprised but nodded.

" You see, your ex and I signed a contract that involve me taking care of his kid" Saying so, Gojo squatted down to look at the dark-haired boy who was looking worriedly at him.

The little girl jump forward shuddered " What are you talking about mister, we don't know who that is! "

" I see... I didn't think it be so soon" The woman said causing the little girl to be shocked. Gojo was also baffled by the easy acceptance.

Seeing the confusion, says the mother " We discussed it long ago about separating... Let's talk inside shall we, kids go to your room " She ushered the kid inside the house and invited Gojo in.