chapter 4: A cluster.

[ Forceful bravery ]

Tokyo, 09:15 AM.

*Splash Splash Splotch*

blood flood the floor, staining every corner and wall in crimson fright. Blood-caked shoes make every steps I take the more heavier as it try to pull me down.

The smell of rotten meat became so prominent and nauseating the deeper I walk into the shadowy hall, it was horrendous hearing each thoughts full of complaint.

...frustration of the overworked workers, sadness and desire to get more out of life, all of the negative emotions generated from the people dwelling on the unfairness of the world.

Bad memories cause people to leaks cursed energy, building up to create these monstrosity roaming amuck preying on humans....leaving nothing but a dead building.

Only the stains as a reminder to the horrific things that had occurred.

Urgh....

... This is unbelievably grotesque.

Wanting to get this over with, I cross my eyes looking for my target only to be staring straight at a black abyss.

..Hmm? What a pain, why can't I see anything.

*Bang Bang *

Turning to my left I heard the sound of the door being pounded by something. Debris have fallen blocking it making for a perfect barrier.

I'm not a dumb muscles head, so no.

"Help me please! " The scream was familiar somehow but I can't seem to remember whoever it is.

...

"Saiki?! You're here too, your gotta get me out of this, please !?" The familiar scream come out from the door other side making a ruckus.

Why're you even here in the first place.

A cute girl ask me to look for her father. Apparently the workers here went missing two days ago and her father was one of them, she want me to find him!

Are you serious, why bother going.

I have to. Even if the father is dead I still can get the opportunity to comfort the daughter!

That's gross.

Hey... Even though I'm pretty sure the father is dead. I can still talk to him when he's a ghost so...I'm not lying about helping her! I can pass his last word to her.

The girl may think you're more of a liar if you did.

Y... You're right. But I already promised to her so I can't take it back now!!

Good grief, stand back then.

I was planning on doing some minor thing like throwing rocks but... I changed my mind.

*Bang* the entire building shook. Before me was a gaping hole, a relieved Toritsuka come out wiping the blood away from his own face.

Geez.. You look terrible.

" Oh this? Nah, it's not mine. I accidentally slip and got covered in it" Toritsuka laugh

That sounds scary.

" If this uncle didn't tell me you were here I properly would have been in serious trouble " Toritsuka point at the air like some sort of weirdo.

Hmm? Why.

"Because the ghosts been really scared these days and the one who's here said some have even been turned into monster. "

... Monster...you mean curse spirit?