Chapter 11:Time (1/2)

A/N. Saiki talking will change to this [...] Because why not (°'∇')ノ?

Fun fact : this work was an inspiration from a Gojo x Saiki by I Love you 3000( also know as kieuthithutra )

Warning: I don't own anything!

Check comments when you see this symbol [° ]

----------------------------------
{ Tangled up and it's ridiculous trying to salvage it }
----------------------------------
17:46. Jujutsu HQ.

Saiki pov.

Laying limp on the stone floor for how many time now, maybe the second time. It's starting to bother me how often I've done it.

Shapeshift into half a body covered in blood was not fun, I wonder where did I go wrong... agreeing to participate in this act just to cover up Gojo trail of misdeed.

Looking at my teacher playing along with our plan, Yaga walked over to the higher-up who was sitting behind the shoji screen, he presented my miserable self.

" The Sorcerer Killer had been secretly executed as you ordered. But the matter with Amanai Riko is different, she refused to merge with Master Tengen and on behalf of my students I can't force her to" Yaga informed them with a stern face stoic of any emotion, after this is over I'm gonna deal with you both- unlike his thoughts which was quite aggressive.

"Your students failed, yet only you are here " One spit out.

" Indeed " Yaga nodded " My students aren't available to participate now, so there's only me "

If I didn't know all this was an act, I might have thought this is all real and is some serious confrontation.

"Be serious, this matter isn't some child play where one can deny or want something after everything is set, the Star Plasma vessel fate is unavoidable" Scoffed one elder causing a chain reaction within the others.

" Master Tengen would be displeased with the college and may punish the one involved, we're just offering a way less painful choice. You don't want your students to be considered as disgrace yes? "

" This act of rebellion is ridiculous, your students been the worse case I ever seen since years. As a teacher, you're rather incompetent in putting out punishment when they're deserved"

"... " One slient higher up observe the corpse on the ground, something is wrong. He thought but didn't voice it out loud.

"One may think about your worth as a jujutsu sorcerer with how lenient you handle in following through simple duty" A rather grumpy voice sound out making Yaga hand clenched tight with vein popping out.

Raising a hand to calm the heated debate, the previously silent elder grimace " Can you speak for yourself Yaga"

" Yes sir, my job has always been to guide my students to betterment to the best I can. Not fit them into molded broken beings, it's a more humane way to teach them then pure discipline like the old way" That got some elders to laugh at the ridiculous claim. While the one who asked nodded.

Being humane? What a jokes, no sorcerer got any left after they went to hell and back.

Back at my time there's no such thing as being disobedient and getting away with a light slaps on the wrist. Instead it were a full hour of physical pain to strengthen the mind to not fail again on your next task or else the pain would be doubled. Some higher-up thinks.

All excuses. I hate this soft hearted type who remains a hinderent to every goal.

... The elders really like to think bad about someone while stay silent like deity looking down on mortal problem.

Dare I say I'm very willing to curse them with bad luck after this, cause they claimed being humane is ridiculous? Then why not let them experience misery and suffering that they crave so much on others.

Losing look, power, image, pride... To the point these wrinkly old man go insane- wait, no.

Gojo impudence been rubbing off me, I shouldn't have listened to his rant so seriously, even if I did curse them there's some who actually isn't that bad like our college principal, he was hesitant to speak up but did for Yaga sake.

"Get that carcass out before it contaminates with the air Yaga, pray we not meet again soon or next time may be the last we see of you here" One elder break the silent waving off to Yaga.

"Roger" Yaga said dragging me on the floor until we reached fall enough to the hallway where candles were lit in row on the carved wall did I get up to brush off the dirt before we both walk out the HQ.

[ Sensei, who told you?]

" Your brother called and informed me of everything, Saiki " His word was blunt but the impact was hard. Who thought my own brother was the one to expose me first, why did kusuke called my teacher?

Reaching outside we get into the car parked nearby with an assistant ready inside. After a while Yaga finally continue " It's your limiters, it detects your health and when your heart stop pumping kusuke called immediately and threatened to destroy the school if you weren't okay" An exaggerated sigh came out of Yaga mouth like he hear it all the time, the assistant was silent the whole time faking deaf and mute.

Typical. Why aren't I surprised.

" Now I see why your so persistent in keeping all your card to yourself, but with that many to hold on to you did slip up" He contemplates - With the way thing are if Saiki keep it a secret others may not know how to work with him in team mission.

" Best to reveal it then get exposed, it's more pleasant. I know secret should be kept to oneself but its help to let it out even if it's vague for the fact of knowing, if no one ask how your power work then don't mention it " The moment sensei said that his phone ringed but the other line was slient for a while causing Yaga to raise his brown at the arrogant of this person to not say anything.

Is this person threating me? °

" Damn...Sorry sensei there's a guy claiming to be Saiki brother here! He's causing a ruckus" Geto voice from the other side was heard clearly after as a loud boom and incoherent shouting from the background sipped in.

" Where's my little brother you dirty monkeys! " Kusuke voice rang out and  Getou clicked his tongue was heard over the phone. That sure annoyed him.

[It's no big deal. I can deal with Kusuke, sensei] I said as Yaga turn to me.

" Hey, Saiki I know you can hear me! " Mikoto voice called out.

Yaga arch an eyebrow, what now?

Good grief, why does Kusuke always do this, dragging Mikoto along too. It's so embarrassing. Turning to look out the window I crossed my eyes to only see a destroyed Torri gate and Kusuke in one of his invention harassing the students while Mikoto look around holding her crystal ball.

-----------------

A/N: the hardest thing about writing is not being satisfied with the results and end up deleting it repeatedly.

Check out Gojo x Endeavor By marbel on ao3. I just really like it and thought it may also satisfy your desire for content with Gojo Satoru in it. Thanks for reading (*°∀°*)=3