chapter 8: Act calm

[ Reunion ]

At the bottom of Jujutsu High, Tombs of the star corridor. 15:33.

Third person POV.

Breathing heavily, Saiki sweats continuing to fight with half lidded eyes at the man in front of him.

He may have miscalculated how long this'll last.

The intense fight turn the area upside down, body of blood from Suguru curses pile the place with a horrendous oder coming out.

No Jujutsu sorcerer would be this uncoordinated, a rookie perhaps.

Taking off at high speed going around Saiki, Toji grin held up his gun rights behind the pink hair skull.

" Die. " he pull the trigger.

. .. Crack... !

The bullets pierced through flesh into the bones behind causing blood to splatter in the air. Kusuo eyes wide in shock as he fall harshly on to the floor with a thud, unmoving as his blood stains the ground. The impact barely hurt, with him already to winded to register that he wasn't standing anymore.

What. How could I- ?

—The darkness take him into its embrace. Saiki was down and no one was able to predict it would happen so soon.

Toji turn to glance at the shell-shocked and angry Suguru " Now hand her over, it's her fate"

" Fate... Such a thing is unreasonable" Getou take a shuddered breath he glare at Toji, stepping forward to protect Riko " I may not be powerful enough to defeat you but I'll not be burdened by it, I won't let you capture Amanai, I will continue to fight even if it meant death awaits me "

It's the first time he felt this determined to complete a mission. Getou sure as hell wasn't gonna let's this guy get away with murdering someone he knows without paying.

"Idiot"

Toji mock at the sentimental talks, he walks towards the weakened teen aiming the gun ready to end this once and for all until a dark aura appear .

"Yo, long time no see" Strolling towards them alive and well was Gojo Satoru in all his ragged glory. His demeanor was strikingly relax even if dry blood stains was still on his face.

"For real... " Toji figure that the Gojo brat finally die for good but maybe he was being to ignorance for thinking so.

" For real real. I feel like new" Gojo grin maniacally tapping his healing forehead. His gaze scanning the corpses around looking at everthing before his breath froze at the sight of something that cause his eagerness for a rematch go up in flames, something forbidding crawl through his being when the dead body of his kouhai lay still with a hole straight through his skull.

"... " Gazing at the the one who did this, Gojo Satoru in a daze felt something cracked inside his very being.

His heart perhaps, but that's ridiculous. Why would Gojo Satoru be so attached to this degree, sure he was interested but that's normal for teen like him to be attracted to someone so unique. Right?

Gojo is certain that's it, like a kid seeing someone destroy his favorite toys, it's hard for anyone to not feel something. A monetary feeling but a strong one at the moment.

Its hurt.
.
.
.
.

Jujutsu High, 16:21. Isolation chamber.

Tied up by chains, Toji sit bleeding out slowly on the chair facing the two ' strongest 'Jujutsu sorcerer.