deux

Vanessa

" so tell me Vanessa, if I didn't tell you that you had a stain on that sweet ass of yours and people keep on laughing at you and staring at you don't you think you owe me?"

" well that will be humiliating but how could I possibly owe you back?"

" tell you what, give me your number and let me take you on a date."

" oh, is that what you want?"

" yes, that's the only thing that you can do in order to owe me back."

" well here's the thing.. I have a boyfriend and I'm not from this state. "

" wait, so you're just visiting this state?"

" pretty much. My boyfriend lives here, so I came to visit him."

" oh, well he's very lucky to belong to a girl like you."

" is there any other way I could be able to owe you?"

" umm I don't think so, unless..."

" no, nothing that involves me cheating on my boyfriend."

" it's not like he'll ever know anyway.."

" yeah he might not know but I'm not gonna feel guilty for the rest of my life because I cheated on him."

" you seriously think you and him are gonna have a future together?"

" it can happen, and it will."

" but aren't you guys in a distance relationship, I bet he has other girls when you're not around."

" I trust him. Why I'm I talking about my personal relationship with you anyway?"

" because you possibly have issues with your relationship."

" I don't. And you know what? I don't have to owe you a thing. You know why? Because you just did it out of the blue. So thanks for being generous enough."

" can I at least have your number?"

" why?"

" because you have my sweatshirt, I don't want you to keep it now. So you can return it."

" oh yeah I forgot. You want it in your contacts or paper?

" contacts."

I type in my number onto a new contact and type my name in lower case letters.

" thanks babygirl, stay a virgin for me will ya."

" a little too late for that."