neuf

so some of you guys want to know who the girl is in the pictures, & the girl playing Vanessa/ in the picture is Aarika Wolf.

≚≚

SAMMY

as soon as I left I pulled out my phone and scheduled a flight back home, along with a doctors appointment.
I don't want her fucking HIV.

❖❥

VANESSA

After Sammy left I was in aching pain. He squeezed my wrists pretty harsh. I'm not a fucking idiot, well actually I am. Sam was right, what if any of those guys had HIV + ?

❯❯

SAMMY

it's been a few days after I went to go visit Vanessa. In fact, today I was suppose to get my results. I was getting a bit sweaty from how nervous I was. My phone ringed and it was my doctor.

" hello Mr. Wilkinson, I have your test results & I'd like you to come by as soon as possible so we can talk about your results."

he's voice sounded very sincere, which made me 10x more nervous than I already was. I knew what this meant, it meant that I have HIV +.

i responded to my doctor with a
" um ok yea" and hung up.

I called Vanessa and wanted to fucking cuss her bitchass out. Look what she's done to my poor innocent fucking çôçk.

" hello?" She answered.

" guess what you fucking whore, my doctor just called saying I needed to see him about the damn results if I have HIV+ or don't, which is most likely that the answer is yes. So fuck you Vanessa! You did this to me. You just had to fucking go around sleep with other guys and had to spread that shit to me, fuck you! I ha-" the phone called ended. She probably felt guilty, which she should.

-

I enter the room as I wait for my doctor.

" your doctor will be here shortly." The nurse stated.

A few minutes passed by & he was finally here.

" well, well Wilkinson.." He paused for a second.

" well, it's obvious I'm here because I have it, so go ahead and tell me, give me the damn news you old fart!"

" Samuel, you're here because I wanted to tell you in person that you don't have HIV+, but thanks for calling me a 'old fart'. "

" woah, wait, really!" I nearly jumped out of my seat and nearly hugged the guy.

" yes Samuel." He nods

" then what am I doing here?" I ask

" I wanted to discuss to you about having protected sex. Ever thought about it? Or possibly considered it?"

" I do, but I prefer just pulling out, more satisfaction." I smile.

" Samuel, do you know how lucky you are that you don't have HIV+, the girl you had sex with has HIV+."

///

bye bbys, much love xx