huit

Sammy

" um Vanessa." I say, as I slightly play with her hair.

" yes?" She looks up at me with her glossy eyes and smiles at me.

" uh, I don't remember using a condom..." My voice tends to crack.

" oh don't worry, I'm on the pill."

I sigh in relief. " you better not be lying!"

" I swear I'm not. It was my intention to have sex with you, I knew you would come around someday." She giggles

" wait what, you were planning to sleep with me?" I give her a disgusted look and get up.

" what, it's not a big deal. I'm on the pill because I guess you could say I get lonely and need some company. So basically I go clubbing and hook up with a few guys." Her hand slides down chest but I push her hand away.

" what the fuck Vanessa? You could have HIV positive! Do you not understand that!" I screech

" Sammy be realistic now." She makes a short huff

" why aren't you taking this seriously! Do you realize If you have HIV positive your dumbass could of given it to me?!" My hands land on my face as I swing my hands everywhere.

" whatever, I'm not the only one who wanted to have sex. You seemed pretty desperate yourself. " she rolled her eyes at me as she gets up too.

" I think it was a bad idea of me coming here."

" oh is that what you think? Clearly you're wrong, don't blame me for your actions." she lets a huff again

" I should get going. Oh and I never fucking blamed you for my actions did I? But you know what, I'm not the person who was all up on me."

" okayyy. Just leave isn't that what you've been wanting for the last couple of seconds?"

" oh & since you want to leave and you probably gotten your ticket to fly back the following week, you're not welcome here, you know since you keep bitching about what happened."
she rolls her eyes again and turns her body around.

" you seriously wanna roll your eyes at me one more time? Fucking it Vanessa, do it." I carelessly hold her wrists tightly.

" what the fuck is your problem, let me go." she yelps, trying to get out of my grip.

" fuck off Sammy!" She moves around and fails at getting out of my grip.

I aggressively push her back and let go of her wrists. I walk out the door and slam it hard enough so it would shake.

∞∞∞
✦✦✦
∗∗∗

sorry for a bit of a short chapter, but seriously though what if Vanessa does have HIV + & Sammy ends up having it too??? oh shit..