sept

sammy

" Vanessa, we aren't dating.." I quietly say to her.

" so? We like each other don't we? At least that's what I thought."

" yeah I do, just um.."

" shut your mouth and kiss me, now." She sounds so sexy when she commands stuff.

I flip her over and then realize, we're doing this on a couch?

" um Vanessa can we go to your room or something."

" oh, yea" her legs are wrapped around my torso and her hands on my face, aggressively kissing me. We both lay on her bed without breaking the kiss.

" I want you completely naked." She says as she bites her lip.

She strips her clothes off, giving me a show. I pull off my shirt and unbuckle my belt, lowering my pants down.

" mnn." Vanessa says without opening her mouth as she shakes her head.

I pull her really close to me and slowly trace my finger to her lips all the way down the her area. I plunged two of my fingers inside her, and let me just say her pussy was dripping wet. Within a few seconds I pulled off my pants and was hammering away at her from behind. All you could hear were her moans and my cock pounding her ass. I flip her over as Vanessa squealed as my cock impaled her and then groaned as I pounded her relentlessly. I came inside her pussy but I was so excited I never slowed down. She wrapped her legs around me and began to orgrasm as I pumped frantically until I was ready to come again. By the time we were both sweating and she was increasing her movements to match mine as we rutted on her bed. She came first and that was enough to push me over the edge as I came inside her for the second time.

////

a/n - so how was it?
35+ votes for the next chapter (;
bye my bubble gum bitches 💗
xoxo