dix

Sammy
"wait a minute.." I paused for a second & stare into deep thought thinking how would my doctor know Vanessa had hiv+, that's impossible.

" how do you know this.." I ask my doctor.

" listen Sammy all that matters is next time is to avoid sleeping with girls who you don't know if they have hiv or not." He says, crossing his arms and slowly taking a deep breath.

" and who gives you the fucking right to tell me what to do?, you think that because you're my doctor you'll do me good. I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I chose to." I aggressively tone my voice and clench my fists since this stupid old fuck is suggesting what to do.

" I'm just trying to help Sammy." He says, exiting out door, leaving me alone in the room.
---
Later that night

I texted Vanessa asking her for forgiveness because what I told her was extremely harsh of me and I have no right to say any of those things to her.

sammy; hey what's up, just wanted to say that I'm sorry for saying all those cruel words to you, that was a really dick move that I did. so anyway, turns out I don't have hiv+ so I'm guessing you don't either. Sorry for everything, hopefully you'll see this & respond to me and also hopefully accept my forgiveness.