Chapter 2

I wake up gasping and with my heart beating at the speed of light. As I struggle to draw a breath, the dryness in my throat threatens to commit me. The feeling is identical to that of swallowing knives- not that I have swallowed knives- but the pricking and tearing of my throat lining beg to differ. As I pulled myself into a sitting position, my eyes glimpse a shadow by our bedroom doorway. My heart skipped a beat, but as I blinked, refocusing my gaze to figure out who it was, it was gone. Gulping, I reach for the glass of water on my nightstand and swallowed it before I got out of bed.

I was careful not to wake Sierra or Grace as I head over to my closet and slip inside. From one of the accessory drawers, I grabbed a hair tie and pull my hair up into a ponytail before I traded my sleeping outfit for one I could jog in.

Earbuds in ear and phone in hand, I exit the house. I made sure the security systems were all enabled and everyone's tracker was traceable and on them before I started a slow jog around the block.

Finally! I hear Emma say. I just shook my head at her as I pick up my pace.

A playlist of classical music played in my ear as I circled the block. I let the violin serenade me, each vibrating note ironing out the tension on my shoulders. I didn't stay out long, knowing Grace would be awake soon and not wanting to worry her about my absence. It was still dark as I slip back into our bedroom, heading towards the bathroom for a shower. The sweat ran down my body in slow beads, making my skin glisten in the low light.

I spare no time to admire myself, discarding the wet outfit and hopping into the shower. My shower didn't last long and after I got dressed again, I slipped back into bed beside Sierra. Sighing, I lay back against the pillows and my eyes find the women lying beside me. They lay facing me, Sierra right beside me, curling up at my side, her arm draped over my waist. Grace is spooning her, with her hand wrapped protectively around the blonde, snaked under her shirt and her palm full with a succulent breast.

I smile at the sight, cuddling back into them and reaching for the other boob. It was only right. Sierra's hand snakes around my back, gently pulling me even closer and holding me there. I don't know when I fell asleep but when my eyes flutter open again, the sun is up and so are my beautiful wives. Grace, since I was last awake, has somehow switched places with Sierra and my head is now gently resting in her lap. She's sitting back against the headboard with her legs crossed, sipping coffee as she watches the news.

Wait... she sipping coffee.

"Don't tell me you're drinking–"

"Hmmm," she hums in affirmation.

My heart trimmers. "If you spill one drop–"

"She's spilled it three times already but I caught it so you're good. Can't ruin that super gorgeous face, can we?" Sierra tells me making me look up at her. She's on Grace's side of the bed, sitting up against the headboard, pumping.

"No, we can't." Grace backs and I scowl.

I glare up at her coffee mug for a while, as if just by doing so it would forbid its occupant to stray anywhere other than Grace's lips. Her gorgeous pink lips. Smiling, she shifts the mug to the side so she could look at me. Her eyes twinkle in the early morning light. "Brush your teeth and you'll get to taste them." She teases.

Say less, ma'am. I vanish from her embrace, appearing before the sink. My hands move like lightning to fetch my toothbrush, applying toothpaste then it's on an aggressive journey through my mouth.

Done!

I reappear on the bed, laying on my stomach, my chin resting against her naked stomach. Neither Sierra nor I enjoy sleeping naked but Grace can't seem to shut her eyes for a minute if there's an ounce of clothes on her body. I poke her with my tongue stealing her attention. "My kiss, My Lady."