Tranquil Days (Re-Write) Pt. 1

Kiyotaka awakens to find the light beaming on his face. It was the beginning of his third week here, and he was seeking to strengthen his bonds with Ecchiro and Nanase. He did go outside with them, but not very often because his father is typically opposed to it, but after some persuasion that it is to learn about social norms, he agreed, but only if Matsuo escorts him. He likes spending time with Eiichiro and Nanase. They are both kind people, without any ulterior motives. Even though he does not trust them and does not consider them friends, he believes that this will change over time.

He had trained to show emotions on his face even while he couldn't feel them intensely, but when he grieved as he learned about his mother, it was evident to him that he wasn't utterly emotionless.

Now he expects to have a fulfilling high school life and to live his life as he wishes from now on without being manipulated by others; he promises that if anybody tries to take away his freedom- he would destroy them.

The freedom he yearned for his entire life, and he would do all in his ability to obliterate any threats to his freedom. This is not the first time he has done such a thing; he has entirely annihilated his adversaries in The White House but that was simply to survive he only did that because he was instructed to do so but now he will do that to preserve his freedom and unshackled life.

He has researched the common interests of his age group and has learned a lot about manga, anime, and light novels. This, however, is only the tip of the iceberg.

He interacts with Eiichiro and Nanase on a regular basis now that he has a smartphone, and they intended to watch a movie together today; they also invited Kiyotaka.

He consented to it since he saw no reason to reject it. He also believes it is necessary to be knowledgeable about the interests of people his age and what a typical adolescent does in his spare time and because of his supernatural ability to adapt, Kiyotaka was so much better at social interaction after only a few weeks of practice that anybody would be startled to learn that this youngster had spent his whole life alone in a White room.

Kiyotaka chooses to begin his daily routine; he wasn't going to slack up on his training; in fact, he was more motivated to train because he wanted to safeguard his independence; he also didn't want to waste years of hard work as his body will deteriorate even if he only to slack off for a few days.

Kiyotaka was walking towards the kitchen to have some refreshments before starting training when he spotted the mansion's servants engaged in what should have been breakfast preparation.

As he entered the kitchen, the whole servant's attention was on him. They all greeted him respectfully.

"Good morning, Master-Kiyotaka."

The first person to greet him was Takahashi Jiro, He has been treated with care by the servants of the mansion. Particularly from the elderly Takahashi Jiro, the mansion's head chef and the person Kiyotaka's mother appointed; it was thanks to him that he was able to learn about his mother, for which he was grateful; and from Matsuo, who saw him as his son and treated him in the same way as he treated Eiichiro.

"Greetings, Takahashi. what is your menu for today?"

With a slight smile and a curious and excited expression on his face, Kiyotaka questioned him. Since the first day he arrived at the mansion, one of the things he likes and looks forward to is sampling new foods. growing up in a controlled environment, such as The White Room, where even his sleep and bathroom breaks were regulated he had to eat the same insipid yet very nutritive food three times per day. So, he enjoys trying new foods, but so far, ice cream is his favorite treat. If given the choice, he would choose to eat just ice cream every day for the rest of his life.