Chapter 6

Tommy once again woke up at 7A.M, only to try to stand up and bash his head on the bed, thus reminding himself that he went to sleep under the bed. He rubbed his forehead before crawling out from under the bed and heading into the bathroom to get ready for the day. He wasn't stupid enough to go up to the roof considering the alarm and figured that the door would be pointless, especially after his escape attempts the previous day.

He got out the book he was reading before going to sleep and continued from where he left off. An hour later, he moved on to a book on sbi history. It intrigued him to find out that Phil was alive since the world was created, earning the title of the angel of death as he'd always somehow know how and when one was going to die. He found and adopted Techno when techno was 17, around 24 thousand years ago, and wilbur, also aged 17 at the time, around 20 thousand years ago. He learned of the creation of L'Manburg, his home, and the human member of sbi. It horrified him to find out that Tommy had to fight in a war at age 9 and was continued to be forced to participate in other wars as the years went on, along with getting the blame for them. By the time the truth that Tommy wasn't behind the wars was revealed; it was too late as the revival book was destroyed and the fake vampire leader of the dream coven, Dream was killed about half a year before it was revealed, the revival knowledge dying with him.

He flipped the page to find a very detailed and old picture of the 4 of them, along with a picture of a lady dressed in black and dark blues and purples with a black veil covering her eyes and nose, holding a child with a small puff of strawberry blond hair, surrounded by Phil, Will, and Techno; soft smiles of their faces, Techno's only a ghost of a smile, as they looked down at the gigging baby.

He read the description saying:
Kristen (Mumza) (Lady Death), Philza (Dadza) Minecraft, Technoblade Minecraft, Wilbur Soot (chose to keep old surname after turning) Tommy Innit (a 1-year-old child saved from abusive parents before he could die)

Tommy picked up the slide-in photo and flipped it to see if there was a message on the back. To his surprise there was.

Hello Tommy,
I know you won't have any memories of me when you read this, or of your past life with the sbi. Know that there aren't any rules besides normal house rules like indoor voices, or no running away. And yes, your observation of them knowing of your blood is correct, however, they have no problems with it, and you can take as long as you like in turn of the turning process, they have a very big soft spot for you, for you act as you would have back then if you weren't so traumatized by Dream....speaking of Dream... He had managed to escape a couple of years before you chose rebirth... Tommy, there is a reason why the voice (they are banned from all talking to this Techno as they kept arguing about things for no reason whatsoever so only one is allowed to be there) said to protect the Avian child... Dream, with his old revival book, had found a way of remembering his past life... he will target you. What you do with this information is up to you. You were born as an avian for a reason, and you chose it, whilst hoping to reunite with the sbi, maybe give them a chance to prove you have nothing to fear?

On a different note, you don't have to be weary or so tense and hesitant about vampires, at least not Tubbo, Ranboo, Will, Phil, Techno, Fundy or Eret if you meet him. Oh and there is a secret room in the trunk of the tree closest to the house, on the knot, all you need to do is stare into it, only you can open it, and it has many lost books on avians and their magic in there. Phil knows of the room, but can't enter, none of them can. See it as your library.

Well, there is no more room in this photo, so I guess this is a see you later.

Love you, Tommy
From Mumza.

Tommy Read the message over and over again. He didn't know why, but his instincts were telling him to trust the message. It was interesting to see that Technos theory was correct, and the idea of his library sounded tempting...

He looked at the time to see that only 15 minutes have passed. 'OK, no. I can't stay in this room for another 3 hours. I need to leave. Mumza said the only rule besides normal house rules was no running away so... I guess I'm checking out the library.' And with that, he opened the window and quickly flew down to the closest tree to the house, and searched for the knot, before following the instructions and entering his avian library.

He stared at all the books in wonder, amazed by how many books there actually were on avian instincts and magic.

As Tommy read, he was unaware of the panic happening inside the house. The window alarm had woken all of them up, and because it was quite obvious at this point that he'd go to L'Manburg, even Phil didn't use his senses. So, they spent up until 14.00 in L'Manburg trying to find Tommy, while he sat in his own library, sences telling him that Wilbur and Phil are being stupid as he read in peace, until he got hungry and left the library at 13.45 to get something to eat before practicing controlling the wind to turn the page over as he read a Harry Potter book. 

When a door slammed open, he watched as Wilbur took a quick look over the room, absolutely not seeing him, before running to the living room and then upstairs. He watched amused as he saw Wilbur and Techno run around like headless chicken, before he couldn't take it anymore and straight up asked. "What r you guys looking for?" 

"we're looking for Tommy" is the reply he got from Wilbur, before Wilbur continued searching, not realising he was talking to Tommy. With that knowledge, Tommy moved to the living room and sat back on the counch in a corner that let him see the whole livingroom and the staircase before sitting back and enjoying the show. 

This went on for an hour more before Philza came, and saw him the moment he opened the door, watching Wilbur rushing around the room before heading to the kitchen, not seeing Tommy at all. The moment that Tommy saw Philza's 'I'm so done' face, he couldn't stop himself and his suppresed giggles turned into almost hysterical laughter due to the sight of the the whole thing. Learning that he chose when he turns and a lack of rules besides for any normal rules made him more confortible to act normally. Especially because of the accidental prank he had essentially played on them. (Besides, he doesnt have work today so there wasn't a reason he had to sneak out to L'Manburg)

Philza whistled, making both Wilbur and Techno stop and look at him, as he pointed at Tommy, who they could now hear wheezing. Once he calmed down, the interogration started. 
P:"Where have you been?"
Tommy:"Library"
P:"And when did you come back?"
Tommy:"13.45"
Philza:"Leave a note in the future please, we thought you tried to run away again"

That was all that was said on that as Wilbur and Techno hid their faces slightly in embarassment.