Air Pandora (Trudy🫧)

Trudy Chacón x Reader

You couldn't help but feel excited as you packed your things, grabbing the essentials. Grace had informed you that you would be headed to the Hallelujah mountains, not only that. Trudy would be taking you up there, and staying with you!

You would rarely see Trudy any other day, especially with how much you had to rain with your avatar. But now, you would actually be able to have a conversation with her.

She was always kind to you, you rember one morning she strode into the Cafeteria. Glasses on, and that effortless stride of hers, she approched you with a smirk on her lips and the last of your favorite muffins in hand.

She gave a cool "swiped this for ya chica, you can thank me later."

You smiled at the memory, heart pounding in your chest.

You walked back to the science room, watching as Norm did a funny dance.

"We're going to the mountains, we're going to the mountains." He laughed pointing at the others "your not going to the mountains!"

You smiled, rolling your eyes as you walked past him.

Jake rose a brow, looking between you and Norm for any information.

"The legendary floating mountains of Pandora, ever heard of them" Norm said I'm a degrading tone, almost mocking Jake.

Jake gave a look of distaste at his crude comment, but shook his head silently.

You felt bad for Jake, ever since he's got here people have had high expectations of him or just treated him like shit, he always sat alone during breakfast. That was up until he actually was able to enter the Omatikaya, then everyone suddenly was team Jake.

You slung your bag over your shoulder, waiting for Grace and Norm to hurry up. She packed a few things from the lab before motioning everyone to move out.

Grace lead you down the hall towards the hanger, you quickly moved ahead and held the door open for the four avatar drivers, earning a thanks from Norm and Jake. Grace put out her cigarette and shit you a smile and a nod, you looked over watching as Trudy walked around Maya, moving some stuff around.

She turned her head, a small smirk coming to her lips. "Morning guys," she stated, leaning against the aircraft. You knew how much she adored her aircraft, anytime you two engaged in conversation she went on and on about Maya and how well she flys.

"Morning," Grace and Jake mumbled, Grace climbed into the rotercraft, setting her things down and stealing them in.

Your avatar sat I'm the rotercraft, lips parted slightly. It always felt weird to see yourself, so tall and... Well blue. You smiled slightly, watching for a second.

Trudy made her way to you, a smile on her face. She stood next to you and shifted her weight to one leg.

"Your Avatar is a sight, not as much of a sight as their driver though." She smirked, bumping your hip lightly.

Your heart skipped a beat and you chuckled, tucking your hair behind your ear bashfully.

"You flatter me" you giggled, rolling your eyes playfully.

"Come on, your riding up front with me" Trudy smiled, nudging you with her elbow she slipped your duffle bag from your grasp taking it to the back of her rotercraft quickly before dining over to the side door and opening it for you.

You gasped playful "for me?"

She chuckled, leaning on the door.

"All of it" she teased.