Skxawng (Jake🫧)

(Jake Sully x Na'vi!Reader)

Jake is a moron, but one that is extremely good at making you flustered. But you can definitely play his game better.

Eyes watched your movements closely, watching the way you ran your fingers against the wet soil of Pandora. You lifted your head, taking in the scent.

A mix of rain, fresh soil and wood

Jake's eyes watched you, watching as the rain caressed your face.

"This way" you said simply, tail flicking as you stood, moving quietly through the trees and branches.

You stayed down, eyes focused on the trail before you. If Jake was being honest, he has no idea what he was even looking at, it all looked like dirt, and wet grass.

"Jake," your voice sent chills up his spine as he looked up, meeting your golden orbs "move here, see how the tracks are dented?" You asked, accent thick. English was so foreign for you, but you spoke it well enough. Jake moved next to you, squatting by you and laying his large hand next to yours to prop himself up. He looked to your hand for a second, a smile coming to his lips seeing how small they were, and how different they were.

His eyes shifted to the dirt, seeing a small hoof dent, how did you even see that? He could have easily missed it.

"There is Yerik near" you said softly, motioning him to follow you up the small hill that was covered in leaves and other foliage.

Jake's tail flicked, he wondered if you were going to actually let him shoot it this time. The two months you've trained him, you haven't let him hunt just yet. Saying Eywa hasn't given her permission.

Jake moved up with you, eyes and mind remaining focused as he heard soft rustling. He watched as you carefully pulled back a large leave, the Yerik coming into view.

The creature lazily grazed, it's weird head lifting to the air as it listened.

You placed a hand on his arm and signaled him to prepare his bow.

Jake nodded his head and slowly slid his bow off, quickly and carefully drawing an arrow and preparing to fire.

Jake took his aim, taking a deep breath drawing the bow back.

You watched as his chest rose then fell, then the way his muscles flexed as he drew the bow back. You took notes of his position, you move forward checking his aim.

Jake glanced at you, lips slightly parted as he looked to your face.

You looked to him, the electricity flowed between the two of you. You swore anytime you neared him he seemed to draw you in deeper, you always seemed to want more of him.

You nodded your head softly, backing away to let Jake take his shot.

Jake's eyes came back to the Yerik, his heart pounding.

The creatures lips curled at Jake's direction and it let out a gurgling sound, Jake cringed and sighed in slight irritation, watching it run away. He felt soft hands against his, he looked to you eyebrows drawn together in slight irritation as you lowered his bow.

"Your doing well, but it's still not time." You said softly, eyes flicking to his.

"Right," he mumbled relaxing, his ears twitched slightly.

You tossed him a smile of encouragement, earning a small smirk from Jake.

You stood slowly, motioning him to follow. Jake stood, slinging his bow back over his shoulder along with his arrow.