May the Best Win (Jake, Neytiri 🫧)

(Neytiri x kekunan!Reader x Jake Sully(

Neytiri and Jake both fall for you, questioning how they could have more than one mate. They soon begin to fight for your attention, challenging the other to see who would win you over first.

Italics- English

The time of great sorrow has come to an end, you were freed of the sky people. Your clan helped the Omatikaya monitor the sky people as they entered their ships, you watched as many bowed their head in shame.

You held your bow tightly, glaring down at the small beings. The beings responsible for the many lost lives, and the poisoning of your great mother.

But that night, was a night of celebration. The great departure of the humans, you could now sleep knowing the great mother was safe.

Music filled the air, many Na'vi chugging their firewater and dancing to their hearts content.

Your clan would stay and help the Omatikaya recover from such a great loss, they lost many, and truthfully as did your people.

You sipped from your woodwn bowl, flinching at the fire going down your throat. You sighed in delight as warmth filled your form, you were safe, as was the great mother.

A shadow was cast over you, you turned your head looking up. Heat coming to your face, as the lean and muscular body belonging to Toruk Makto stood over you. A smirk slid on to his lips, he bent down to your sitting form.

"Do you need company, warrior?" Your heart began to beat wildly, as you looked to his face. His eyes glowed in amusement.

"I wouldn't mind company" you said softly, ears pinning back.

He walked around you, giving you a good view of all he had to offer. Neytiri was a lucky Na'vi, but he was also a lucky one for capturing the heart of such a beauty.

You turned slightly and offered him a bowl of the fire water, heart skipping beats as the red of the fire seemed to illuminate his face just right.

He took the bowl, his large fingers graving over yours. You felt fire in your heart, your body becoming warmer than you thought possible, Toruks breath hitched slightly, you wonder if he felt it too?

"Thank you" he said softly, maintaining eyecontact as his eyes seemed to burn into yours.

You nodded softly, you felt shy. You were sure of what to say to such a great warrior, the dream walker who became a legend.

"Ma'Jake" a soft voice said from behind you "you are scaring her" the voice stated, you turned your head to see the living goddess herself, Neytiri.

"What? No I'm not," he laughed, looking to his mate, eyes full of love.

You wish you had that.

"Come, I will take you to dance." Neytiri said, hand coming to your arm. The electricity you felt was undeniable, Jake's touch made you feel fire, but Neytiri? It was sparks.

"Hey wait a minute!" Jake said, quickly taking your hand. You shivered, looking to him eyes wide, his eyes seemed to have a silent conversation with Neytiri before he sighed and gave up.

Neytiri giggled, a smile coming to her face as she pulled you up.

"Come, come!" She said in excitement, the beads in her clicking togather as she bounced excitedly to the dance floor.

You smiled, heart beating as she lead you towards the many Na'vi dancing. She pulled you in, hands lifting yours up as the two of you began to move to the beat. You felt your heart matching the drums, every thump lining up perfectly with beat.