Little One (Miles Quartich 🫧)

Quaritch Mission was simple, go to the old battlefield, recover info. But things become tricky as a child Na'vi named (y/n) strays from the people who brought her out to play.

Italics- Na'vi

Tuk giggled tugging at your arm "come in hurry up!" She said tugging you away from a plant, you were only two years younger than her.

"Why did you bring them?" Asked the human body, coming to a stop.

Lo'ak turned, shooting a glare to his sister "cause she's such a baby!" He grumbled, putting a hand to his hip.

Tuk linked her arm with yours, her ears pinning back as she took shelter behind her sister.

"Your not supposed to be at the battlefield, I'm telling mom if you don't let us come!" Lo'ak said in a mocking voice as he imitated his sister.

"Leave her alone!" Kiri growled, Tuk stuck her tounge out as did you.

You adored Kiri, she always stook up for you and tuk, such a wonderful sister. You wish you had one like her.

Lo'ak rolled his eyes, tail flicking in annoyance "come one spider." He grumbled, walking away with the human boy.

You and Tuk giggled, your tails swishing gleefully.

Kiri chuckled, rolling her eyes as she lead the way.

You two followed Kiri, talking about how cool it was to be out here. You clutched the toy Ikran Tuk gave to you as she gushed about her favorite snacks, and how she can read the minds of plants.

"That's cool! I wish I could do that, I can only eat them"

Tuk giggled, covering her mouth.

Kiri rolled her eyes, a soft smile coming to her lips as she listened to how random your conversations were.

Kiri lead you to these large looking leaves her hands coming up to touch them.

"Oh! I know what we should do!" Tuk whispered, looking to you.

"What?" You asked, lowering your voice.

"We should play seek!" She grinned, "I can go first!"

You grinned nodding your head "okay!"

Tuk quickly ran over to a tree and covered her eyes "okay! I'm gonna count to 30!"

Kiri layed in the grass, her eyes sliding close as she basked in the sun.

"One!"

You squealed in excitement, running into the brush.

"Two!" Tuks voice became distant as you continued to rush through the trees, occasionally slipping in protruding roots as she continued to count.

"Ten..." Tuks voice was barely audible as you attempted to find a good spot.

You turned your head, watching as a fan lizard glided away. You giggled, running after it completely forgetting about the game you were playing.