Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(Cutie pies, Ahron and Ayden--------------->)

            Dimitri opened his eyes and stared up at the ceiling. He turned his head and his chin brushed the top of Caleb’s head. He looked down and he was half on top of him with his arm slung across his massive chest and one of his soft thighs was riding high in between his muscular ones, pressing nicely against his bulging hard on. Caleb was still fast asleep and he was soft and warm and mouth watering tempting. Dimitri inhaled his delectable scent deeply, he could feel his canines come down and his body hardened even more.  Dimitri resigned himself to being a there awhile, Caleb was completely out. He turned his head to check the time. It was still early, but he would have to get up soon to get ready for his day in the office. Being as distracted as he has been over this  last few weeks he knew he had a mountain of things waiting for him. He sighed, and he began to rub Caleb's back in hopes of waking up him gently.

            Caleb felt Dimitri's big warm hands as they rubbed circles on his slender back. He was so comfortable, he just wanted to stay asleep a little longer, but he was awake now and so was his little friend below his waist. He groaned and rolled over onto his back throwing one arm over his face.

            “Good morning sleepy head. You can go back to sleep, but I have to get ready to go into the office.” Dimitri said as he leaned over and kissed Caleb's soft lips, taking extra care not to scrape the tender flesh with his fangs. 

            “Oh, I almost forgot it is Monday. I might as well get up. I have to get home. I have work today as well.” Caleb said as he sat up in the bed.

            “You can have the bathroom first.” Dimitri said as he watched him get up and walk to the bathroom. He so wished he had the time to delay and make love to him for the rest of the morning but his control was tentative at best and he was not going to chance it too soon. He got up himself and walked towards his wardrobe. He chose his suit for the day and went to the fridge and got himself a bottle of blood, he was in the process of drinking when Caleb opened and bathroom door and came back into the bedroom, stopping mid-stride when he saw what Dimitri was drinking. Curious Caleb asked. “Does it come that way or do you bottle it?” 

            Putting the cap back on the bottle and making sure none was on his mouth he answered. “It is bottled and sold by a special company this way, we order it and it is delivered on dry ice.” Dimitri explained to Caleb hoping he wasn't grossing him out.

            Walking over to him Caleb took the bottle from him and looked at it. “Does it satisfy you this way?” He dared to ask. 

            “It makes it easier and more convenient, it is also safer for humans because it is donated blood, and nobody had to be harmed to obtain it. We have learned to deal. We are not missing anything.”

            “Does it taste good?” Caleb questioned trying to understand his man a little more.

            “Yes, it does to me, but to you it may not.” Dimitri answered simply, but he was thinking how delicious Caleb's blood was compared to the bottled stuff. His fangs throbbed right along with the cock at the mere memory of him sinkinghis fangs into the soft tissues of Caleb's throat and spilling his warm blood on his tongue. He mentally groaned.

            Caleb handed Dimitri back the bottle and proceeded to finish getting dressed. He accepted that like any other person Dimitri's diet of blood and nutrition was what he needed  to survive. He was running the brush through his hair when he heard Dimitri throw the empty bottle in the garbage before entering the bathroom. He found his shoes and sat down to slip them on his feet when he heard a knock at the door.