Chapter 21

Chapter 21

***Okay my supportive, awesome fans, another story is drawing to an end. There will be one more chapter and then the epilogue left of Rescue Me, it has been great you guys showed your support and love for this story although THE CEO seemed to be the favorite and that is great. Soon I will be startubf Stavos' story. Thank so much you guys are truly the best. Enjoy the chapter and let me know what you think. xoxo***

(The Evil but Pretty Natasha--------->

 Dimitri strolled through the gardens of his Mansion trying to bide his time before going indoors. He was trying his best to ignore the mating pull to Caleb. His mind and body was ravaged by the unquenchable desire to take him and finish their coupling. He prayed that Caleb would make his mind up soon, especially with the threat of Natasha lurking around out there. He knew he had to find her soon before she had the opportunity to cause unimaginable harm and death to his mate.  He growled deep in his throat as he came up to the pool deck and plopped down into one of the loungers there. He was never one for patience, when he wanted something he relentlessly pursued it, but in this case he couldn’t. It was too important and he couldn’t influence Caleb’s decision in any way. It had to be his choice.

 Laying back onto the lounger he stared up at the Miami sky watching the stars twinkle down at him. He could sense Caleb in the house. He was currently in the Master Bedroom. He groaned with the picture of how he had left him a few mornings ago. Everyone had managed to convince him for his safety to stay at the mansion. He knew he needed to explain the situation with Natasha to him, but he didn’t trust himself to be anywhere near Caleb’s sweet temptation right now, not until Caleb sought him out to either damn him by leaving or blessing him by staying.

 The wind picked up a little and blew through the pool deck and Dimitri caught a familiar scent that he recognized but couldn’t place. He slowly sat up and stretched, feigning like he was ignorant to his surroundings. He sent a quick mind link to Stavos telling him on and intruder on the property. He opened his senses and he caught a slight movement deep in the garden. Getting up from the lounger he ran his hands through his hair and purposely lured the unknown towards him. The scent got stronger and it registered. Natasha, damn, she had the temerity to invade his home without tripping any of the alarms. He mentally catalogued his plan of action.  If he got the chance he was going to end her tonight, right here, and right now. He prayed that she would give him the chance.

 He opened his mid to Stavos to that he could see and hear everything that he was at the moment. He casually strolled over to the pool and watched the water. To anyone looking at him, he seemed deeply engrossed in thought, completely unaware of his surroundings, but he was hyperaware of every blade of grass and every stealthy step she made slowly advancing on him. The dumb bitch was so full of herself she didn’t realize that he was much more powerful than her both in age and ability, but she was always the delusional one. He was just sad and upset that he never recognized it before now, before her craziness and dementia caused the death of two of his beloved mates. He be damned if she would cause the death of another one.

 Dimitri stiffened as if surprised as slender arms slid around his waist and someone purred in his ear. “Ahhh, my love, what has got you so occupied that you didn’t feel me, oh mate of mine.” Natasha whispered against the skin if his neck. He shuddered in disgust at her proximity, but he had to reel her in. He turned keeping his arms behind his back not encouraging the embrace what so ever. His eyes should have given him away, he was unable to mask the contempt he held for her from leaking into his cold hard glare.

 “Natasha, what are you doing here, and how many times have I told you that we are not mates?” He spoke patiently and quietly, his tone brooking no arguments.