matt - i wish i knew. | pt. 1

Matt's pov:
Me and y/n have been best friends since we were 9. I always have had a soft spot for the girl but I never told anyone. She was way out of my league and I knew If i told anyone, it would go around, ruining our friendship immediately. I knew she didn't like me that way. But that never stopped me from liking her. She was so perfect inside and out. Her hair, her eyes, her smile, her personality, etc. everything about her was so perfect. I always have tried to tell her but I stopped myself every-time as my impulsive thoughts kick in. I could almost hear people saying how I would never be enough for her or how we don't look very nice together. So, till this day, she doesn't know 10 years later. Yeah it's been 10 years. We are now 19, and making YouTube videos with my two brothers.

Y/n's pov:
I love Matt sturniolo. I would never have the courage to tell him that I love him romantically and not in a friendly way. I know he doesn't like me like that, I could just see it. Matt and I are like two very different people. I call us the opposites. We like very different things, are types are completely different, and even our favorite ice creams are different! I meant that as a joke but the point is, since we don't have a lot of similarities, we don't agree on most things. Of course that doesn't hurt our friendship but it still somehow bothers me. I really wish I had the confidence to tell him how much I like him, but I know that would ruin our long friendship and I don't think my feelings are worth throwing away a 10 year friendship.
-
Y/n's pov:
I got a text message from the oldest sturniolo triplet, Nick.

Nick 🧖

Hey y/nnnnnnnn!! Wyd rn??

Sinking in my couch wanting to die! Hbu?

Oh. Well, If it will cheer you up wanna come
Over and hang? Matt has been talking about
You non stop and I think he's hinting he wants you over asap 😉

I'm onw.

Bet
-

Nick knew about my little crush on his younger brother. When I first had told him I thought he would be mad like most would, but he was just being himself and supportive as always. I told him when I was 15, When I actually found out what 'dating' was.
-
I arrived at the Sturniolo's and closed my car door as quiet as I could, trying to scare them. I slowly started walking towards their front door and opened it quietly. I looked in their kitchen and seen that they weren't in there. I tipped toed towards the living room as all the noise was coming from there. I peaked and seen that the 3 teenagers were sitting there. Ding! Shit. I forgot to turn off my damn ringer.
"Y/n? What are you doing here?"
I looked up and seen the youngest Sturniolo.
"Fuck! I wanted to scare you guys. Mission failed." I said.
I looked at my phone to see who ruined my plan and seen that it was Nick.

Nick 🧖: I know you're here, your not slick babe.
"Really Nick?" I laughed.
"Learn how to sneak around then you can attempt to scare us!"
I laughed at his response. I looked towards Chris and asked him if he had any more Pepsis currently. He turned red immediately and shook his head. I won the damn bet. I had made a bet with Chris earlier that week. I betted him that he wouldn't have any Pepsis left by the end of the week and guess who won that bet?
"You owe me $5 bitch!" I yelled.
"Yeah yeah settle down. I'll give it to you tomorrow." Chris said unamused.
I sat down next to my personal favorite triplet, Matt. He was wearing a dinosaur knitted sweater with tan jeans. He looked so cute. As I admired him I couldn't help to imagine cuddling him and never letting him go. My thoughts were abruptly interrupted by Nick.
"Might wanna take a picture Y/n, it will last longer." He winked.
My face turned bright red as I looked towards Matt again seeing him looking straight at me, smirking. He looked back at his phone and whispered something under his breath but I couldn't hear him.