Nick- hey im here.

Y/n's pov:
( male Reader.)

Im here at home alone. I'm so scared of being alone it's one of my worst fears. I suffer from ptsd since both my parents had left me when I was just a young boy. I barley had any friends besides Nick sturniolo but he lived across the country back in Boston. I had nobody to call, nobody to talk to, just my own thoughts in my head and that's what scared me the most. I felt like my mind could play the dirtiest tricks on me and I wouldn't even know since it's my own mind. I felt as if I was being a little over dramatic but I'm not a person who could hold in their emotions. Lots of people can either "hold in their tears" or "hide their true emotions" but if im being honest It's not that I can't go that because I easily can. It's just that I don't have the energy to hold everything in. So, when I'm frustrated or scared I cry, and that's what I'm doing now. Crying in my room suffering in my own thoughts.

That was until the last person I expected bursted through my door.

Nicks pov:
I wanted to surprise y/n so I made a secret trip to LA. I really wanted to see him, since I had a really big crush on him but I didn't want to ruin anything between us so I just kept it a secret. I got onto the plane and went to my seat. I was sat next to this middle aged woman that stood still listening to her own child screaming it's head off. I was so shocked that she sat there and did absolutely nothing to try and stop her child from all the noise she was making. I Didnt want to make a big deal about the scene so I just suffered through the whole thing and remembered while I'm on this plane in the first place. I'm going to see y/n. I'm going to see y/n. I kept saying that sentence over and over in my head like it was a motivational speech. After hours and hours of flying, the plane had finally landed. I grabbed all my bags and suitcases and called a cab. I arrived at y/n's house and immediately smiled. I haven't seen him in over a year! This is going to be so fun. Or so I thought. I bursted through his door and seen him crying in the corner with his head on his knees.

"Oh- Nick!!" Y/n wiped his eyes while smiling.

"Hey y/n/n, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Oh- uh. Yeah. Doesnt matter. Just happy you're here now." He replied a little sad.

"No no. Talk to me. Im right here." I said hugging him tight.

He just cried in my arms. I knew something was up and I really wanted him to talk about it to make him feel better. The only thing was I didn't want to pressure him so I just took my time with him until he was ready to talk.

"So uh. I know this is kinda stupid-

"Stop y/n. If you're crying it's clearly not stupid. I won't ever think your emotions are stupid." I cut him off.

He shook his head and gave me a warm smile. I smiled back at him and gave him a 'are you ready' look. He sighed and finally spoke up.

"I was crying because I was so scared again. I was scared about being alone and everyone just leaving me again. I just had flashbacks about some stuff and it just frightened me." He finally said.

"Aw y/n im so sorry." I hugged him.

As I hugged him I felt his tears soak into my shirt so I gave him a little squeeze. We finally pulled apart as he gave me a look. His eyes were sparked with a few tear drops that made his eyes glow and his lips were slightly chapped making them look a little textured. His cheeks were stained a bright red and his eyelashes were wet and long from his tears. I looked into his eyes and leaned in. He was also leaning in. I felt his lips go onto mine as I grabbed the back of his head. After a while we finally pulled apart gasping for air and put our foreheads together.

"Wow." I finally spoke.

"Yeah wow." He replied with a smirk.

After that we lied down, watched a movie and cuddled. I loved his hugs. I knew these next few weeks were going to be the best weeks in my life.