chris- so i heard?

In this story pretend Chris knows how to drive. LMAO. Thanks for reading this!! 🫶🏼
-

Y/n's pov:
I absolutely loved hanging out with the Sturniolo triplets. They were so funny and always matched my energy.

Matt was so sweet and caring, I don't really get when people say he's the most boring. If people really knew his true character, they would understand.

Nick was the funniest but also the mom in the group. He could make the best jokes and make you laugh one second but the other he can be so caring and mature. He was my best friend and he always found a way to put a smile on my face.

And then there's Chris. Chris was a friend everyone needed. He was such a genuine, loving friend and was so understanding just like his other two brothers. But he stood out the most. He was the only one I had my eye on. I loved Chris. I loved his brothers too of course but my love for him was a romantic type of love. His other brothers knew about my crush on their younger brother but I made them promise to never ever tell him as I knew he didn't like me that way. But somehow, I really did wish he knew. Everyday I pray that he will burst in my room and say those four special words.
"I love you too."
-

Chris's POV:
I heard a loud yell come from nicks room and immediately got up and rushed over. I abruptly opened the door and seen Matt, Nick and Y/n. They all stood up fast in sync.

"Uh hi Chris!" Y/n said awkwardly.

"How long have you been standing at that door?" Matt asked impatiently.

"Like 3 seconds.." I was so confused.

Y/n sighed almost relieved? I thought we told each other everything. She was definitely hiding something from me and I really wanted to find out why.

"Uhm. I actually gotta go.." she stood up.

"Oh. Okay by- I was cut off with the door shutting.

"Alright anyone care to explain what you guys were talking about?" I asked.

"Well uh- so. We kinda can't tell you." Nick said.

"Tell me or regret it. You'll never see the light of the day again Nicolas." I said attempting to scare him.

"Y/N LIKES YOU." Matt said loudly.

"MATT! WE WERENT SUPPOSED TO TELL HIM YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Nick yelled at him.

"What? Y/n likes me?" I whispered.

Nick looks at me scared. Almost like he doubted that I liked her back. Truth was, I didn't just like y/n. I loved her. I never told anyone so that could explain the look on nicks face.

"I like her too." I said softly.

"OH MY. WHAT! YOU NEED TO GO FIND HER NOW! SHES PROBABLY AT HER HOUSE. GO NOW!" Nick yelled.

Next thing I know is I'm being pushed out of my own house and being shoved in my car. Nick told me what to say and do so I don't mess anything up but I didn't pay attention. I just wanted to use my own words and mean them.
"Okay Nick I get it. I won't mess anything up I promise."

"Okay okay. Text me when you guys are done though!" He winked.

I laughed and drove off. Y/n's house was about 10 minutes away but I drove really fast to it only took me about 5 minutes. As soon as I got to her house I sprinted towards her door and ran up her stairs. I abruptly opened her door and saw her sitting on her bed. Her face turned a bright red, she was so adorable.

"Oh Chris. What's up? I wasn't expecting any-

"I love you too." I cut her off.

"Wha-

I gently pushed my lips onto hers and felt her hands go on my neck, playing with the ends of my hair. Her lips were so soft and she smelt like cherries. We both parted to have a breather but immediately kissed each other, again, again and again. I never wanted to let go. I just wanted to stay with her in this moment for the rest of my life. She was so beautiful and loving, I just wish I could squeeze her. I would never forget this moment.