Dont leave me baby. LAST PART - chris

"Baby talk to me please." I hear his choked sobs as he speaks. His voice sounds low and quiet with a hint of sadness. I felt guilty I was making him feel this way. Guilty because he shouldn't have ever found out.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I finally tell him. I was so apologetic towards him, I couldn't imagine how he must've felt. Chris was always so happy but as I was talking to him, I could hear how hurt he was. I felt terrible for ever hurting his precious heart over a personal problem I have with myself. My heart ached as his breaths get heavier as he sobs over the call.

All of a sudden, he abruptly ended the call. I looked at my phone to see that the call lasted 2 minutes until he canceled it. My eyes start to water at the thought of everything. Chris was too pure to feel this way. His heart was made out of gold and care, there shouldn't be any sort of hate and remorse. I gently put my phone down and soaked in my own thoughts. I start to feel the guilt fill my lungs as they gain weight, making it harder to breathe. I close my eyes feeling my tears stream down my face. I feel my breaths get heavier and heavier until i feel like i'm gasping for air. I sit up, as i grab my chest pleading for air. Grasping the bed sheets hard as i feel all the air leave my body.

At this point, i'm panicking and begging for air to come back inside my body. As i gasp for air, i see someone walk into my door with a worried face. It's chris.

"baby- Oh my god. hey it's okay. stay with me." he says through his own tears.

He quickly climbs in my bed grabbing my waist and tries to calm me down.

"hey listen to me. Take deep breaths. Inhale. Exhale." He says.
"inhale. Exhale."

I do as he says as i start to feel the oxygen return to my body. I close my eyes and breath slowly.  I open my eyes to see Chris. his hair is messy and his eyes are filled with pain. The bags under his eyes tell me he hasn't been sleeping and his red cheeks tell me he's been crying. I look down at my legs as i feel stupid that i ever let him find out.

"i'm so sorry Chris." i choke out.

He gently lifts my chin up and smiles softly.
"don't be sorry y/n. just promise me one thing okay?" he says.

"anything." i reply.

"Don't leave me baby." he whispers.
"please don't leave me, don't leave me in this fucked up world alone. As selfish as it sounds, i need you here with me. I need your presence with me all the time. I want you to stay with me, and i will try my hardest to make you happier then i did before. Please. Just please, stay with me."

I look into his eyes and softly smile.
"I promise."