Chapter 17: Goodbye, Rose

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

"I was born in 1450." Rose states as Allison sits down next to her, and Damon walks back into the room. "That makes me 560 years old. So, I can die. I've lived long enough."

"You know, if you're just gonna be mourn, then I'll kill you myself just to put me out of your misery." Damon says and pours some blood into a glass, Allison couldn't help but roll her eyes at his words. The young brunette then turned back towards Rose, trying to lighten the mood as she shrugged and forced a small smile. "It's just a small werewolf bite."

"Just a little fatal to vampire werewolf bite." Rose says, then looks to Allison. "Isn't that why you're here? Banshees sense death."

"Here. Drink up." Damon saves Allison from answering, as he hands Rose the glass of blood. "Blood heals."

Rose starts drinking it and Allison frowned when she nods, "Yeah. It does feel like it's working." The young brunette could tell she was lying.

"Let's have a look." Damon nods and moves behind her as Allison got off the couch and moved over to him. Damon pulled the robe down a bit, enough for them to see her shoulder, and Allison covered her mouth at how bad it look. She and Damon shared a worried glance, as Rose then asked. "How is it?"

"It- It's definitely... better." Damon struggles with that lie, and Allison bit her lip, not wanting to be the one to say that it was actually worse than the last they checked. A lot worse. Damon then looks behind Allison, "Right, Elena?"

Allison turned around to see her and Elena shakes off the shock quickly when Rose turned to look at her as well. "It's not bad."

"Where's Stefan?" Allison questioned, which Elena just waved off simply. "He left." She then turned to Damon, "I need you to talk to him. He's convinced that he has to find Isobel, but I think that's going to upset Elijah."

"Hm, well, maybe- and this is just a thought- maybe you shouldn't have made a deal with him." Allison spoke up sarcastically and bitterly, which everyone in the room took note of. Allison then walked over and passed her, "Ever thought of that?" Then she walked out of the room, still obviously upset with her sister.

Allison moved over to and began gathering up her things since she had stayed the night there, but then Damon comes in. "You're coming with me, little hunter."

"What about Rose?" Allison gave him a confused look, but he just shook his head. "Elena's got her. Unless you want to help your sister pay nurse?"

Allison rolled her eyes, leaving her things where they were as she just grabbed her phone and nodded. "Where are we going?"

"To find a bitch."

✘ ✘ ✘

Damon and Allison walked into the Grill, Allison biting her bottom lip worriedly as Damon looked around the restaurant, but then Allison spotted Stefan. Damon begins to move when he spotted Jules, but Allison quickly grabbed his arm to stop him, as Stefan rushed over. Damon almost rolled his eyes at their actions, as he looked to his brother. "What are you doing here?"