Chapter 10: Mikael

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

After making it to a small bar outside of Mystic Falls, Allison followed the boys out of the vehicle and over to the building. When they entered, Damon stayed behind after getting a call from Elena.

"We'll be at the bar." Stefan tells his brother, and Allison rolled her eyes at the vampire that was leading her to the bar as the music was blaring around them. The young brunette crossed her arms over her chest as she glanced around, while the bartender looked between the two. "What would you like to drink?"

"Water." Allison replied, but Stefan adds. "The girl would like some tequila."

"I don't-" Allison began, shaking her head, but Stefan cut her off. "You get to listen to me, unless you want Damon and Elena to find out what happened between us that night."

Allison glared at him, as well as sending a glare to the bartender, who had set down a glass. The brunette's eyes snapped back to Stefan, who picked up the glass with a smirk, and handed it to Allison as Damon came over. "What are we drinking?"

"Hopefully something a little bit warmer." Stefan said, his eyes trailing a certain blonde bartender. "And a little bit blonder."

Allison rolled her eyes again as she glanced to Damon, hating him for dragging her along on this. Stefan waves over the blonde bartender, and Damon smirks at his brother, before looking back at the bartender and compelling her. "Hello, Callie. I would love a shot of your best whiskey, and my brother her would love a shot of you."

"What's the catch, Damon?" Stefan eyed his brother cautiously, as the blonde began their order, much to Allison's disgust. Damon shrugs, "No catch, brother. Drink up. It's on me."

"You should drink up too, Alli." Stefan smirks at the brunette, who's face scrunched up in disgust when he vamped out and bit into the blonde's wrist. Allison swallowed back the vomit and looked away, the tequila in her hand, but for the first time, the thought of alcohol made her want to puke. But after spotting a plant nearby, Allison glanced at Stefan, who was too distracted by his human blood bag, so she moved over and dumped her glass contents into the plant.

A little while later and Allison was sat at a table with the two vampires, who were playing a drinking game, along with Callie. The brunette was disgusted and queasy so she decided she needed air that wasn't intoxicated with alcohol, smoke, and blood.

Without a word to the brothers, she stands up and heads outside. When Allison got hit with the fresh air, she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. And, for the first time, she actually missed last summer. Yes, Klaus and Stefan were interrogating and killing people, but Allison managed to have somewhat peaceful moments.

But, of course, the moment of her trying to take in fresh air, came to an end when she heard someone behind her. Allison expected it to be Damon or Stefan, but when she turned around, her green eyes filled with hatred. "I told you to stay away."