Chapter 27: Jenna Knows

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

"She what?!" Allison yelled into the phone, apparently Elena had undaggered Elijah and now they couldn't find her. The young brunette could hear Damon's annoyance towards her sister. "She did. And now we need you to come to the Boarding house so we know that at least one of you is safe."

Allison looked towards Scott, who was sitting on his bed, trying to take in everything she had explained. The girl bit her lip as she sighed, "I'll be there in twenty minutes, alright?" Then she hung up and shoved her phone in her pocket.

"What- uh.." Scott cleared his throat, looking up at her. "What was that about?"

"Doesn't matter." She simply shook her head, sitting down in the chair across from him, as he nods and still tries to take in all the information. "So, you're a banshee?"

"Yeah." Allison nodded, and Scott thought about everything else. "And Stefan, Damon, and Caroline are all vampires. Tyler is a werewolf. Bonnie is a witch. Elena is technically a doppelgänger of some crazy bitch vampire, named Katherine. And some Original vampire, Klaus, is here and after you and your sister for some sacrifice to break a curse." He looked back up at her, "Am I missing anything?"

Allison frowned, shaking her head as she sighed. "Nope, but this town definitely sounds like a supernatural freak show."

Scott frowned as he looked up. "And you say that you have these feelings- like feelings similar to the ones I've been having? So, what does that make me?"

"I don't know." Allison answered honestly, shaking her head. "My feelings are more like heart dropping, stomach lurching feelings. For me, it's more of these... instincts, I have. That and I can hear these... voices in my head- and I know how crazy that sounds. Believe me, I thought I was going crazy before I learned about everything."

Scott nodded, "And you said that you were linked to Damon? How does that work?"

"Oh, uh, yeah... he accidentally marked me after managing to fail at killing me." Allison said, a nervous and humorless chuckle leaving her lips as he gave her a look. "He almost killed you?"

"Almost every supernatural creature that is here, or has passed through town has attacked me, tried to kill me, kidnapped me, or tortured me. Oh, and anything that happens to Damon, I feel." Allison shudders at the memory of when the werewolves had been torturing him, and she felt every second of it. And as Allison thought about this, she realized something. "I think Stefan is the only one who hasn't done any of that. Well, him and Lexi, but she's dead."

Completely missing Scott's reaction to what she just said, Allison also added. "And that's why I didn't tell you. I mean, besides the whole you probably would've thought I was completely insane. I haven't told you any of this because it's the only way I could think to try and keep you safe."

Scott watched her carefully. He was a bit upset with how many secrets she had, and how many lies she's told, but he understood. But then something else crossed his mind. "Is that why you were ignoring Jacob and me?" All Allison had to do was sit down, causing him to stand up. "Have you told Jacob?"