Grandpa Edward's Hungarian Goulash

As we got inside, I went into the kitchen to see that my grandpa was making something.
"What are you making, Grandpa Edward?" I asked entering into the kitchen.
"Why, I'm making your favorite dish, Marsh, Hungarian Goulash," he said to me and smiled. Hungarian Goulash was always my favorite dish to eat when I would visit Grandpa Edward, so the fact that he was making it made me happy.
"What is Hungarian Goulash?" Annabel asked. My grandpa and I began to laugh,
"It's a very difficult to explain," I said to Annabel.

Grandpa Edward finished making his Hungarian Goulash and then we sat down to eat. After that, Annabel and I began to talk about what to do over the summer.
"I have no idea what to do over the summer," I said to Annabel.
"I don't know either," Annabel said looking very confused. We then heard Mrs. Rogers call us into the living room.
"Alright you two," Mrs. Rogers said, "Mr. Andrew (Grandpa Edward) and I have decided that we're all going to go to the U.P. for the Fourth of July." Annabel and I were both shocked by this news.
"Really!?!?!?" we both said excitedly.
"Yes," Grandpa Edward said as he began to laugh at how excited we both were.

It had been a while since I'd gone to the U.P. for the holidays but going up there again would be a lot of fun. Annabel and I were so excited since it would be the first time we'd do something together over the summer.

Hello again, readers. I'm sorry that this chapter took so long to get out, I just graduated and I'm moving on to high school. But I'm not going to stop writing. Once again thanks for all the support.

The Author

P.S. Leave a comment if I should a book on my last year in middle school/jr. high.