Roadtrip!!!!!

It was here, the Fourth of July weekend was finally here and I couldn't believe.
"The Fourth of July is so close, Annabel!!!" I said excitedly to Annabel.
"Well don't go blowing yourself up with fireworks," she said and we both began to laugh. We had already packed our bags and we were now just waiting on my grandpa and Mrs. Rogers. It had been forever since I went up north with my grandpa and now I was going again with him.

"Ready to go?" Grandpa Edward asked.
"Yes," Annabel and I said in reply.
"Well alright then let's get going," Mrs. Rogers said and we all piled into the car.
"This drive is very long," I said to Annabel,
"I always end up falling asleep on it." She laughed,
"Well sleep well then," she said jokingly. I don't think she thought I was serious.

The drive was a 12 hour drive and we left at 5:00 in the morning just so we could be there in the afternoon. Annabel dozed off to sleep a few minutes after we left. I was shocked by this completely, I usually fall asleep first on drives like this. Annabel had fell asleep on the pillow I put on my shoulder. I slowly fell asleep afterwards.

We both woke up to find that we had been on the road for four hours. It was a surprise to both of us that we were out that long. We finally stopped at a place to eat where we could finally relax and enjoy a good breakfast.

Okay this chapter was written out of the fact that the last chapter was short. So you're welcome readers.

The Author