Missing~

Yibo was the first one to wake up..after waking up he checked the time and started... panicking...."nomi..nomi"......"What the fuck you want"...she said in her sleepy voice...."we are late for our school"....nomi woke up lazily and said....

She look at yibo weirdly...."what"...he said still kinda panicking...."I knew you were a dumb ass but I didn't knew this much..."she said kinda annoyedly..."I am not a dumbo...but we are late shouldn't we go and get ready quickly...I'll go first..after taking bath I'll make breakfast for us..."  he said and was about to move from his place..."bitch..you checked the time but not the date..."

Saying this nomi took yibo's phone and told him to check the date and day..."it's 21 Jan...Saturday"..he said and then looked at her..innocently.."oh so it's Sarturday today...sorry I didn't checked the day and woke you up..you can sleep I'll go and make breakfast for us.." "hello Mr innocent Wang yibo we gonna have breakfast at my place.."

"Why" said yibo blinking his eyes innocently

"Because tomorrow my so-called parents are coming to visit me..

"So?"

"BITCH WE GOTTA CLEAN THE MESS THAT LAN CREATED...MY BASEMENT LITERALLY SMELL LIKE A FISH MARKET BECAUSE OF THAT GIRL'S PERFUME AND HER BLOOD...!!!!" Said nomi which was more like screaming..

"Ohh ya, ya ,ya I forgot sorry i get'll ready..you also go to your house and get ready and after that we'll clean the basement..

"OK.. imma go now" said nomi and stand up from the sofa and went to her house

(Yibo was sleeping on the floor..and nomi on the sofa)

After getting ready...

Yibo's outfit

He went to nomi's house..which is just the third house opposite to his...he was about to cross the road..than he suddenly saw..his crush..his Greek God.. with a Greek goddess...at one time she was yibo's best friend..but after a few months she started hating him..and when he try to ask her why she was doing like that she said "ew...I don't talk to gay peoples..stay away from me what if you fall in love with my brother and want to sleep him.."after saying that she got a hard slap on her face

Not by yibo..but.."What the fuck how did you dare to slap me.."after saying that she got one more slap on her face...and that person said.."even if he is ..he do also has types....not like you whenever see a hot guy..wanna sleep with him...."

"How dare you talk to me like that..HUH do you even know who I am!"

"Ofcourse I know a slut a bitch a hoe..."..saying this the person came closer to her and said..."if you again dare to talk to him like that..I'll make sure I peel off your skin and after that put hot wax on your wounds and stab you until am not satisfied..."...that person said and took yibo's hand and went out of the school...