drugged!

Yibo pov

Okay calm down yibo and concentrate you'll be fine...it's not like you gonna meet him for the first time or something okay...calm down

I reached the library at 8:55...I took some books and sat down waiting for zhan...I wonder what he'll wear today just thinking about my handsome crush my cheeks turn red like a tomato...than when I heard someone saying...

"DO you have fever or something?"

Zhan...!! I said in my mind and looked at the direction where zhan was standing and.....

Author pov

And he was stunned by seeing his zhan's beauty....

(I think am also falling for him all of a sudden why the hell he is so fucking handsome)

Back to story

Yibo looked no actually stared at zhan that he didn't even notice that zhan was so close to him and said in his ears softly..."I know am handsome but no need to stare at me this much"

Yibo came back from his dreamland and was blushing seeing zhan this close to him...luckily zhan didn't see him blushing but he didn't notice that zhan was literally staring at his cheeks and said in his mind..."man...why he is so cute those pink cheeks and lips I wonder what they taste like...wait what...the helllll....but his outfit..."

"I just want to rip this dress

"I just want to rip this dress..." said zhan which was heard by yibo and he said..."What!!!!"

Zhan came back to his sense and said what?...what!"

They both just sit on the chair...beside to each other. None was talking than when yibo break the silence..

"Umm for the project...I think we should do research on ancient china as it is also count in history of china...about how people lived in China...the traders the workers..."

"Wait is this what he wanted to say"...said zhan in his mind and was kinda disappointed don't know why...

He wasn't in the mood of talking anymore and he said..."do it as your like..I don't even care"